Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested
- Whatever happened to the portable personal pension?
- Can pensions impact for good? They’ve no choice but to.
- The politics of personal pensions and pension freedoms
- Pension Wise is not on the consumer front line- it’s not even on the sideline.
- The @thefca and @TPRgovuk talk about value for savers, but there's value for spenders to think about too! thx to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- Massive withdrawals from DC pots – one in three women taking cash at 55 via corporate-adviser.com/massive-withdr… So who is talki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… The timeframes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Funds
The Government faces four particular challenges in its regulation and promotion of the UK asset management industry. It has much to lose and little to gain from change – Britain is Europe’s largest asset management hub and the disruption of … Continue reading
David Hutchins , who is the presiding genius at Alliance Bernstein, a firm whose investment services power many workplace pensions has written a strongly worded piece in the FT that calls on product providers to ensure savers know what they … Continue reading
Very excited by developments in @agewageuk scoring that are helping us understand the risks each saver experiences relative to all relevant risks members can take, more in weeks to come! — Henry Tapper (@henryhtapper) July 2, 2020 It is narcissistic … Continue reading
James Coney, formerly of the Daily Mail and now of the Times is a campaigning journalist who says it as he sees it- and that’s refreshingly transparent He is asking in an article the question that’s in the title of … Continue reading
“HL removed Woodford from its Wealth 50 but did not force sell the funds as SJP has.” But this shows a fundamental misunderstanding of how SJP (costly restricted funds) and HL (costly self-select platform) work! https://t.co/6eQoSKNK0T — Alistair Cunningham (@Cunningham_UK) … Continue reading
And last but by no means least our 2019 industry champions are … #PIPA2019 @SierChris @margaretsnowdon pic.twitter.com/ImeRIye3Tr — Pensions Expert (@pensions_expert) May 15, 2019 It’s good to see Chris get this award and see him in his kilt Congratulations to … Continue reading
I had one of those moments just now, when a whole load of things came together and I saw the wood for the trees. My Eureka moment? I was reading an FCA document , the Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products … Continue reading
My friend Robin Powell has produced a series of disruptive info graphics around comments he’s garnered following Fidelity’s announcement of “free funds”. He’s also written a good blog on the subject. Of course “free funds” is a disruptive idea and … Continue reading
Con Keating is not everybody’s cup of tea, but he’s mine – especially when he’s after transparency. This shows him with a timely warning to those who think leaving transparency in the hands of the Investment Association is a good … Continue reading