Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- The role of Cambridge Colleges in the University teacher’s strike
- Why insurance isn’t always right.
- Why are university staff going on strike?
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission
- @PensionWonk This is true , but wouldn't you rather have more out of what you put in - all the same?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @PensionWonk @alexwarna_pe there are examples where something similar to CDC worked in the UK, -not that far from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @alexwarna_pe 142,000 postal workers chose CDC over a Christmas strike? A number of large DC occ schemes are lookin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/I3qgetX6OCRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/0oieciakKXRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Dear asset manager I’ve been noticing how much you’ve wanted to manage DC assets so I thought you might like to have a chat about strategy. I think you’ve been looking at your marketing strategy through the wrong lens or … Continue reading
This article is by Ian Shilling and it can also be found at http://ian56.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/action-in-syria-what-would-it-achieve.html#!/2013/08/action-in-syria-what-would-it-achieve.html ; I blog it because within it are contrarian views that are not being aired on the radio or TV or in our national papers. When … Continue reading
Dan Hyde writes in the Telegraph that HMRC are considering allowing peer group lending as a legitimate investment for an ISA. Peer Group lending is the Betfair of debt. You lend your money through a portal such as ZOPA who … Continue reading