Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- “It was thirty years ago today” – the story of Super – the future of workplace pensions
- Can Trustees, SIPPS and lawyers provide DWP with agreed rules on DC transfers?
- TPR and DWP unblock pension pipes ; common sense returns
- We need a Dyno-Rod to unblock the pension pipes!
- Pension Bee stings master trusts for “transfer blocking”
- @PensionsMonkey It's unlikely that this will happen Tom, more likely the regs will need to define a class of provid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 18 minutes ago
- Can Trustees, SIPPS and lawyers provide DWP with agreed rules on DC transfers? henrytapper.com/2022/07/06/can…Restoring confidence in pensions 29 minutes ago
- @NJM71 @BroughamR @DavidPenneyPRW @IanMuseTweets My apologies- it does get tax relief- my bad.Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- @BroughamR @NJM71 @DavidPenneyPRW @IanMuseTweets The £50 payment for referring a friend does not attract relief at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Dear asset manager I’ve been noticing how much you’ve wanted to manage DC assets so I thought you might like to have a chat about strategy. I think you’ve been looking at your marketing strategy through the wrong lens or … Continue reading
This article is by Ian Shilling and it can also be found at http://ian56.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/action-in-syria-what-would-it-achieve.html#!/2013/08/action-in-syria-what-would-it-achieve.html ; I blog it because within it are contrarian views that are not being aired on the radio or TV or in our national papers. When … Continue reading
Dan Hyde writes in the Telegraph that HMRC are considering allowing peer group lending as a legitimate investment for an ISA. Peer Group lending is the Betfair of debt. You lend your money through a portal such as ZOPA who … Continue reading