Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Gerry Francis on Want to live longer? Get a pen… ConKeating on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Ping but no pong… on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Bob Compton on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Peter D Beattie on The grave threat to our hospit… Robert on 5 ways to stay happy on a lock… Tim Simpson on Pension Playpen to relaunch as… ConKeating on DWP frees up workplace pension… Victoria Hampton on Where’s best to build my… John Roberts on How Soon Will We See the Benef… ian layton on Where’s best to build my… Eugen N on Where’s best to build my… henry tapper on How Soon Will We See the Benef… Derek Scott on Going to work? How London stay… Giannis Waymouth on Going to work? How London stay…
- Ping but no pong – we have a Pension Schemes Act ready to go!
- Codes and the Interim Consultation Response – Con Keating watches them spinning out of Control
- DB transfers;- we understand the crime – but not the causes of crime.
- THE INHERITANCE CHALLENGE FACING WOMEN IN THE ‘SANDWICH GENERATION’
- Pension’s race to net-zero
- They owe railways a debt of thanks twitter.com/josephinecumbo…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- @pensionseagull @JosephineCumbo "I was concerned by TPR’s downplaying of benchmarking to fast track by describing i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- @pensionseagull "We need to stop TPR benchmarking an open scheme's bespoke valuation against their fast track assum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- @JosephineCumbo I hope this will also help schemes invest for sustainability henrytapper.com/2021/01/20/pin… Thanks for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- Lady Stedman-Scott, said subsequent regulations, to be set out by The Pensions Regulator would “acknowledge the pos… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: September 2019
The FCA have produced some important findings on Unit Linked Fund Governance as a follow up to their Asset Management Market Study (PS18/8) – AKA – AMMS This paper is important as it goes to the heart of the … Continue reading
Really important piece by @ChrisGiles_ Philip Hammond always worried that if HMT allowed fiscal credibility to slip, the Tories would end up fighting (and losing) an economic argument with Labour about who could spend mosthttps://t.co/OsnZVUKY2K — George Parker (@GeorgeWParker) September … Continue reading
There is a polarisation going on when people come to draw their retirement savings and these figures show it very well. Those who want their money early (55-64) want the money in their bank account or at an enhanced … Continue reading
The FCA’s latest market data was published last week and it’s highlighted trends that I’ve been identifying on this blog for a few months. Just over 645,000 pension plans were accessed to buy an annuity, move into drawdown or take … Continue reading
This blog was first published by Romi on 25th September and can be found on Pension Bee’s website here I’m happy to announce that today I will be joining The Pensions Dashboard Industry Delivery Group, giving consumers a louder voice … Continue reading
Restoring confidence I’ve been pleased by a lot of pensions news this week, including the master trust authorisation of the Scottish Widows (formerly Zurich) master trust and – more importantly NOW’s master trust. The latter is especially gratifying as … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of the British Business Bank (BBB) which helps start-ups like AgeWage organise the money to get them up and running and helps them grow. I’m also a fan of their idea of making workplace pension work … Continue reading
Readers of @ProfPensions wading in on the great political debate of the year. “None” is probably the right answer for this and so many other important debates in 2019. pic.twitter.com/LfeSyOpO2f — Mike Harrison (@HigherEdActuary) September 23, 2019 Mike Harrison sends … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.