Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- “It was thirty years ago today” – the story of Super – the future of workplace pensions
- Can Trustees, SIPPS and lawyers provide DWP with agreed rules on DC transfers?
- TPR and DWP unblock pension pipes ; common sense returns
- We need a Dyno-Rod to unblock the pension pipes!
- Pension Bee stings master trusts for “transfer blocking”
- Thanks @JohnGlenUK twitter.com/adrianboulding…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- @Maria_Espadinha @stevewebb1 He also said that he was in the pay of a leading law firm - I'm sure that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A few more rabbit punches from @GuyOpperman before he hits out with a swinger "I wish he'd done his job better". He… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- @guyopperman is about to give (after 5 years in office) his opinion on @stevewebb1 He "wishes the former pension mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- @Debbie_abrahams accepts she is an awkward customer but her interjections on SPA are highlights of this morning. twitter.com/henryhtapper/s…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Cycling through the city this morning I saw a well-dressed banker walk into the road attached to his mobile phone. After doing an emergency stop, the cyclist in front of me asked “excuse me sir, is this road part of your PFI … Continue reading
Jersey has gone through a bit of bad press in the past twelve months- if you read Private Eye you might reckon Terry Le Sueur, former Finance Minister and current First (prime) Minister, the epitome of offshore chicanery. I spent a … Continue reading
Sunday Morning Complacencies of the peignoir, and late Coffee and oranges in a sunny chair, And the green freedom of a cockatoo Upon a rug mingle to dissipate The holy hush of ancient sacrifice. She dreams a little, and she … Continue reading
Isn’t it time that the Treasury considered issuing bonds that expired with the bearer? Continue reading
Here error is all in the not done,
all in the diffidence that faltered . . .
If the shift from corporate to personal provision is to happen, it had better happen fast. My guess is that the shift will be from corporate to “under” provision, unless individuals get serious about retirement provision.