Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2009
Cycling through the city this morning I saw a well-dressed banker walk into the road attached to his mobile phone. After doing an emergency stop, the cyclist in front of me asked “excuse me sir, is this road part of your PFI … Continue reading
Jersey has gone through a bit of bad press in the past twelve months- if you read Private Eye you might reckon Terry Le Sueur, former Finance Minister and current First (prime) Minister, the epitome of offshore chicanery. I spent a … Continue reading
Sunday Morning Complacencies of the peignoir, and late Coffee and oranges in a sunny chair, And the green freedom of a cockatoo Upon a rug mingle to dissipate The holy hush of ancient sacrifice. She dreams a little, and she … Continue reading
Isn’t it time that the Treasury considered issuing bonds that expired with the bearer? Continue reading
Here error is all in the not done,
all in the diffidence that faltered . . .
If the shift from corporate to personal provision is to happen, it had better happen fast. My guess is that the shift will be from corporate to “under” provision, unless individuals get serious about retirement provision.