Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
DR Robin Rowles on Five ways the change from RPI… Chris Giles on Five ways the change from RPI… henry tapper on TISA’s plans for low pai… ConKeating on Five ways the change from RPI… derekscott1953 on TISA’s plans for low pai… henry tapper on Five ways the change from RPI… Mark Andrew Meldon on Five ways the change from RPI… Mike Post on Five ways the change from RPI… Martin T on “Sooner being better tha… DCIF; we won’t… on Tomorrow is a day of reckoning… Joy Division 24 - Jo… on 24 hours – the greatest… henry tapper on CPI, RPI and CPIH – get… ConKeating on Tomorrow is a day of reckoning… Dennis Leech on CPI, RPI and CPIH – get… Chris Giles on The Regulator’s not for…
- Are the excess deaths in 2020 just a ‘shortfall’ from 2019
- Five ways the change from RPI may impact you and your pension
- DCIF; we won’t pay higher fees without sight of better value
- Simon Baynes – a great loss to pensions and to all who knew him
- “Sooner being better than perfect” a model for our times.
- Interesting conversation at DCIF yesterday - my thoughts on what needs to happen with master trust investments… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- Worth re-reading this in the light of You and Yours' second expose today lnkd.in/dW3TBqT #pensions lnkd.in/ddn9w3yRestoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- Well worth your lunchbreak! twitter.com/henryhtapper/s…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- Background to the scam is here henrytapper.com/2019/05/25/gra…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00… @TransparencyTF @Pension_Life and many others - this is the BBC's investigation into DolphinRestoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: August 2016
I have been writing for a few years about the value shift from actuarial to operational, in pension consultancy. I also predicted that it would be payroll that would do the heavy lifting on auto-enrolment. I was right on both … Continue reading
General angst, everywhere but here! There are a lot of people getting very angry about the EU’s determination that Apple should be paying Euro 13bn in tax to the Irish Government. Apple aren’t happy at the prospect of corporate profits … Continue reading
AS Robbins is the winner of the Payroll World 2015 Auto Enrolment Engagement Award. We asked Liz Robbins, managing partner, some questions. What auto-enrolment services are you providing to your clients? I am helping my clients with a … Continue reading
I doubt if SoftBank had launched its take over bid for ARM holdings today rather in the weeks following the referendum, it would have found life so easy. Recent comments from Theresa May suggest that Britain will, for the … Continue reading
Wright Vigar is a medium sized accountancy in the Lincoln area . Carolyn Cunningham runs its payroll operation. Here is how she describes her relationship with Pension PlayPen and how she has used http://www.pensionplaypne.com.
I get bored with people talking about the weather… But I never get bored looking at our wonderful countryside and the impact the weather creates upon it. If you visit the Clore Gallery at the Tate, you can see how … Continue reading
Muck is in the air The headline’s from the FT, about as close as that rag will get to pure filth. Sadly I am far from a shop and unwilling to avail myself of the FT’s premium on-line new service … Continue reading
Hunter, Thomas and Company are a medium sized accountancy firm in Wiltshire. Here is how CEO Simon Thomas talks of his relationship with Pension PlayPen and how it has helped him and his clients get on with auto-enrolment.
I had a very odd conversation with my partner last night while watching the Human League at Windsor racecourse – hooray! The Human League are nothing to do with this blog though I now discover they suffered from having too … Continue reading