Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Thames
This isn’t one of those trophy weekends when the sun is shining. The river is full of last week’s rain and the temperatures are ten degrees down on this time last week. But Lady Lucy was out yesterday and … Continue reading
In recent blogs I have been responding to the FCA and TPR’s joint call for input on the standarisation of a pensions consumer journey. The journey is broken down into stages – the main stages of the pensions consumer journey … Continue reading
Bluebirds flying over the mountain again? Well not quite – this is the Thames valley, but I did see a yellow wagtail bobbing beside the boat around 6 am! A few hours later my intrepid crew turned up – looking … Continue reading
The heat was intense but there was enough wind from the passing of the boat to keep the guests. Amazing yesterday – off again today! pic.twitter.com/st4TdFTEli — Pension Plowman (@henryhtapper) August 26, 2019 The plugs were in as we … Continue reading
I am in love with the river Thames, all my money goes into boats – (apart from the horse!). Over the weekend, I’ve been organising the boating schedule for Lady Lucy. Last year I had over 400 guests on … Continue reading
I get bored with people talking about the weather… But I never get bored looking at our wonderful countryside and the impact the weather creates upon it. If you visit the Clore Gallery at the Tate, you can see how … Continue reading
Well here she is, revarnished, redecked and repainted. After a spring long refit Lady Lucy is back on the river and after trials today, will be ready for a first outing next weekend. It your idea of heaven is floating … Continue reading
Yesterday was a shocker! As many of you know, (from first hand experience), I spend much of the summer driving my boat and guests up and down the Thames. Yesterday was no exception. What made yesterday different, was my … Continue reading
This is my lock-keeper; they are the people who run the river. They do not live in ergonomically towers in Bristol, they are dedicated people who always go the extra mile for people who live, work and play on the … Continue reading