Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised.
- The value of Ellie Kime’s pension saving
- Vaxxing the unvaxxed – top tips from revolutionary actuaries!
- Nick Smith MP is right – the British Steel pension transfers are a special case.
- Here they grow again – Cushon buys Creative – Pension Bee doubles assets in a year!
- We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within the scope of auto-enrolment. If we do, then we are going to find the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You'd be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik… We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- Keep saving Ellie Kime and up your rates when you can- you’re not saving enough but you know that! You know the imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Thames
This isn’t one of those trophy weekends when the sun is shining. The river is full of last week’s rain and the temperatures are ten degrees down on this time last week. But Lady Lucy was out yesterday and … Continue reading
In recent blogs I have been responding to the FCA and TPR’s joint call for input on the standarisation of a pensions consumer journey. The journey is broken down into stages – the main stages of the pensions consumer journey … Continue reading
Bluebirds flying over the mountain again? Well not quite – this is the Thames valley, but I did see a yellow wagtail bobbing beside the boat around 6 am! A few hours later my intrepid crew turned up – looking … Continue reading
The heat was intense but there was enough wind from the passing of the boat to keep the guests. Amazing yesterday – off again today! pic.twitter.com/st4TdFTEli — Pension Plowman (@henryhtapper) August 26, 2019 The plugs were in as we … Continue reading
I am in love with the river Thames, all my money goes into boats – (apart from the horse!). Over the weekend, I’ve been organising the boating schedule for Lady Lucy. Last year I had over 400 guests on … Continue reading
I get bored with people talking about the weather… But I never get bored looking at our wonderful countryside and the impact the weather creates upon it. If you visit the Clore Gallery at the Tate, you can see how … Continue reading
Well here she is, revarnished, redecked and repainted. After a spring long refit Lady Lucy is back on the river and after trials today, will be ready for a first outing next weekend. It your idea of heaven is floating … Continue reading
Yesterday was a shocker! As many of you know, (from first hand experience), I spend much of the summer driving my boat and guests up and down the Thames. Yesterday was no exception. What made yesterday different, was my … Continue reading
This is my lock-keeper; they are the people who run the river. They do not live in ergonomically towers in Bristol, they are dedicated people who always go the extra mile for people who live, work and play on the … Continue reading