Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
derekscott1953 on Natural selection is one thing… Tim Simpson on Natural selection is one thing… Martin T on Natural selection is one thing… ConKeating on Natural selection is one thing… Robert on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… Martin T on Stay safe and wish ourselves a… DaveC on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… George Kirrin on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… AgeWage: Making your… on Perverse incentives; Sexycash… Stay safe and wish o… on A library of COVID-19 actuaria… Derek Scott on PRAG – lively up yoursel… Peter Beattie on Is GMP equalization an opportu… Bob Compton on No blubbing over the future of… ConKeating on No blubbing over the future of… henry tapper on No blubbing over the future of…
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Let’s start the run up to Christmas with compassion
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us!
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud
- Stay safe and wish ourselves a Happy Christmas.
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- lnkd.in/g7s65YeRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- Theresa's story moved me to compassion on the first day of advent lnkd.in/giB-9dxRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- Let’s start the run up to Christmas with compassion henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/let…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- We live in an inclusive rather than exclusive world where ordinary people have fundamental rights to data that conc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2011
It is as if a bridge had been built without a ramp from bridge to shore . People have to make their way from bridgehead to safety using their own resources though the cost of completing the bridge is minimal relative to the benefit it would bring. Continue reading
There seems to be irrational exuberance among some parts of the IFA community that a new solution is round the corner to what are seen to be the poor “at retirement” options presented by conventional annuities or the new drawdown (under … Continue reading
When I was a kid growing up in a very white part of Britain, I was fascinated by a guy called Joseph Hill who was predicting a calamity on the 7th July 1977 which pretty well brought to Jamaica to a … Continue reading
There is a case for doing nothing and it is a logical case- but it’s not a course of action I intend to follow, Continue reading
I am a lover of NEST– of collective DC – of private and public partnerships that bring better funded pensions to people for whom the current system cannot reach. I have made my own private submission to the Work and … Continue reading
I wonder why NEST Corp’s own staff pension contributions cannot be accommodated within NEST , saving future member’s the burden of £3.6m pa in interest payments.
Seems a stupid question to those of us involved in running defined benefit schemes. Pensioners of defined benefit pension schemes are the happy beneficiaries of their companies foresight and generosity in establishing and maintaining that pension. Organisations that have established … Continue reading