Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- “It was thirty years ago today” – the story of Super – the future of workplace pensions
- Can Trustees, SIPPS and lawyers provide DWP with agreed rules on DC transfers?
- TPR and DWP unblock pension pipes ; common sense returns
- We need a Dyno-Rod to unblock the pension pipes!
- Pension Bee stings master trusts for “transfer blocking”
- @PensionsMonkey It's unlikely that this will happen Tom, more likely the regs will need to define a class of provid… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 19 minutes ago
- Can Trustees, SIPPS and lawyers provide DWP with agreed rules on DC transfers? henrytapper.com/2022/07/06/can…Restoring confidence in pensions 30 minutes ago
- @NJM71 @BroughamR @DavidPenneyPRW @IanMuseTweets My apologies- it does get tax relief- my bad.Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- @BroughamR @NJM71 @DavidPenneyPRW @IanMuseTweets The £50 payment for referring a friend does not attract relief at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2009
My freind Sarah has five kids, four of whom are financially literate , one who isn’t. This last kid is 20, lives at home and has recently been told that his wages must be paid into a bank account. He went to Sarah and … Continue reading
Guy phones his boss complaining of flu-like symptoms, boss tells him that’s not pig-flu it’s a hangover. Guy comes into office and infects 20 people. Resulting class action breaches Employer Liability limits- outcome 1000 people out of work permanantly. Guy … Continue reading
Fiduciary Managers have tended to market themselves to plans with substantial assets (say £100m +). My interest is in the smaller plans where the need for Fiduciary Management is probably greater but the means to pay for the complex strategies commonly … Continue reading
The Government’s bid to biff the pension rich may end up hurting the pensions poor far more. Continue reading
And it is no picnic in this neck of the wood
Where the bear’s are no teddies and your shares are no good.