Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
kate upcraft on The risks of partial disc… Richard Harris on Helping people understand thei… Terence P. O'Hallora… on “Would you pay a social… DC on “Would you pay a social… alan chaplin on “Would you pay a social… stefan zaitschenko on “Would you pay a social… Dave C on “Would you pay a social… Ian Neale on “Would you pay a social… Adrian Boulding on “Would you pay a social… George Kirrin on “Would you pay a social… George Kirrin on A day to remember #Armist… John mather on A day to remember #Armist… George Kirrin on More fun and games in the craz… expert on 24 hours – the greatest… John Kiff on Do academics have special righ…
- photos.app.goo.gl/F53hxqmiTbg2Sn…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @pickfos @hmrc Thanks Sam - and I will be doing this - constructively! All occupational pension schemes that opera… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- RT @henryhtapper: @pickfos @hmrc We don't know how RM will operate its CDC scheme for tax-relief purposes - so I can't answer that question…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- @pickfos @hmrc BTW I remain opposed to @TPRgovuk beating up Whitbread for its DB pension deficits while allowing it… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- @pickfos @hmrc Govt now estimates that over 1m people with low earnings aren't getting the incentives they've been… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The link between you and your employer has been lost.
We shall laugh in the face of ministers, doff imaginary trilbies when passing Regulators. Continue reading
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.
Following my visit to Hotel Stupid earlier in the month, I am now reporting from Hotel Demented ; aka Jardines de Nivaria – Tenerife. If Gordon and William want to know what happened to all that tax free cash from UK pensions, they … Continue reading
There is hope for me – maybe I will be remembered as too good for my pension.
We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
The other man’s grass is always greener or so it would seem if you work in the UK pension industry. Over the years we have got used to a succession of overseas dignitaries visiting our shores, speaking at our conferences and … Continue reading
DC consulting concentrates on the hard things and misses the easy ones. What we need is a pragmatic, plain-speaking and pragmatic approach to DC pensions and that is exactly what we’ve decided to provide Continue reading