Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… henry tapper on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… Kay Ingram on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… Terence O'Halloran on I still want to be paid when I… Prof A Ehteshami on Oxford’s and Cambridge’s role… John Mather on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… ros altmann on It’s payroll wot dunnit-… John Mather on Bamboozled by vultures!… dave thompson on Contingent charging will sink… John Mather on Workplace pensions – who… pensionseagull on Consolidation – Darren J… henry tapper on Time for a DC upgrade? Richard Bryan on Is the USS really in cris… Doug Mullen on Time for a DC upgrade? Colin Meech on Bamboozled by vultures!…
- @pickfos The rules on CDC taxation haven't been finalised but I would be surprised if they were based on DB. The pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 16 minutes ago
- RT @henryhtapper: HMRC and FCA complicit in the democratisation of villainy. henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/hmr… https://t.co/d8qWjOgD7eRestoring confidence in pensions 26 minutes ago
- Are you feeling DC sick? henrytapper.com/2018/02/14/are… https://t.co/tIm07YsDgVRestoring confidence in pensions 29 minutes ago
- Are you feeling DC sick? henrytapper.com/2018/02/14/are… https://t.co/OOt7IEpLh4Restoring confidence in pensions 29 minutes ago
- Workplace pensions – who gives a flying feck what’s going on? henrytapper.com/2018/02/17/wor… https://t.co/hIlCcqnsPbRestoring confidence in pensions 30 minutes ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The link between you and your employer has been lost.
We shall laugh in the face of ministers, doff imaginary trilbies when passing Regulators. Continue reading
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.
Following my visit to Hotel Stupid earlier in the month, I am now reporting from Hotel Demented ; aka Jardines de Nivaria – Tenerife. If Gordon and William want to know what happened to all that tax free cash from UK pensions, they … Continue reading
There is hope for me – maybe I will be remembered as too good for my pension.
We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
The other man’s grass is always greener or so it would seem if you work in the UK pension industry. Over the years we have got used to a succession of overseas dignitaries visiting our shores, speaking at our conferences and … Continue reading
DC consulting concentrates on the hard things and misses the easy ones. What we need is a pragmatic, plain-speaking and pragmatic approach to DC pensions and that is exactly what we’ve decided to provide Continue reading