Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
henry tapper on What it’s like to be in… ConKeating on Lords say “no” to… Brian G on What it’s like to be in… BC on “There is no justice in… henry tapper on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Robert on With the benefit of hindsight… James Souttar on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? El Sid on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? El Sid on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Adrian Boulding on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Eugen N on Lets stop kidding ourselves ab… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… Eugen N. on With the benefit of hindsight…
- My message is to be fearless and brave, use our medical system, whether NHS or private. henrytapper.com/2020/07/11/wha…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- "Why dump employers who have found good ways to make their DB schemes flourish and last? If the Government do not m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- King Canute was wise enough to know he could not hold back the incoming tide. This blog is about two decisions take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- At Retirement Support (with its unfortunate acronym) is not high on workplace pension provider's priority lists henrytapper.com/2020/07/14/wor…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- Thanks to Kim Andrews who became our 10,000th member at 8am this morning! henrytapper.com/2020/07/14/age…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The link between you and your employer has been lost.
We shall laugh in the face of ministers, doff imaginary trilbies when passing Regulators. Continue reading
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.
Following my visit to Hotel Stupid earlier in the month, I am now reporting from Hotel Demented ; aka Jardines de Nivaria – Tenerife. If Gordon and William want to know what happened to all that tax free cash from UK pensions, they … Continue reading
There is hope for me – maybe I will be remembered as too good for my pension.
We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
The other man’s grass is always greener or so it would seem if you work in the UK pension industry. Over the years we have got used to a succession of overseas dignitaries visiting our shores, speaking at our conferences and … Continue reading
DC consulting concentrates on the hard things and misses the easy ones. What we need is a pragmatic, plain-speaking and pragmatic approach to DC pensions and that is exactly what we’ve decided to provide Continue reading