Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
ConKeating on A sense of proportion; (Keatin… Link blog: statistic… on “Are we experiencing a s… Adrian Boulding on TISA’s plans for low pai… John Mather on What’s the value for the… Mr Mordechai Ullmann on I smell a (pensions) rat… Giannis Waymouth on Andy Cheseldine’s VFM as… Ros Altmann on 1995 and all that (legacy imag… Gareth Morgan on Is there a commercial market f… Richard Taylor on Is there a commercial market f… Bryn Davies on Your DC pension scheme may be… Martin T on Your DC pension scheme may be… ConKeating on Association of Pension Lawyers… Eugen N. on Net pay pension problems?… Adrian Boulding on Net pay pension problems?… Why value for money… on “Shape up or shape out…
- This bulletin from the COVID-19 action group, does not pull any punches lnkd.in/dEw9_MXRestoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Long COVID – Nicola Oliver tells us what we need to know henrytapper.com/2020/09/25/lon…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- My car tells me the value I am getting from it and that is what matters to me. Simple data analysis made available… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
- Spot on Steven Cameron - VFM needs radical innovation! henrytapper.com/2020/09/24/spo… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
- Spot on Steven Cameron – VFM needs radical innovation! henrytapper.com/2020/09/24/spo…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The link between you and your employer has been lost.
We shall laugh in the face of ministers, doff imaginary trilbies when passing Regulators. Continue reading
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.
Following my visit to Hotel Stupid earlier in the month, I am now reporting from Hotel Demented ; aka Jardines de Nivaria – Tenerife. If Gordon and William want to know what happened to all that tax free cash from UK pensions, they … Continue reading
There is hope for me – maybe I will be remembered as too good for my pension.
We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
The other man’s grass is always greener or so it would seem if you work in the UK pension industry. Over the years we have got used to a succession of overseas dignitaries visiting our shores, speaking at our conferences and … Continue reading
DC consulting concentrates on the hard things and misses the easy ones. What we need is a pragmatic, plain-speaking and pragmatic approach to DC pensions and that is exactly what we’ve decided to provide Continue reading