Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Phil Castle on How modelling helps us underst… Phil Castle on Suppression vs Mitigation. Wha… Ivo Sharpe on British criminals, British vic… Margaret Snowdon on How #Covid19 opens finance. John Mather on People approaching retirement… Eugen N on 12 reckoners to work out what… John Mather on No need to lock-down innovatio… No need to lock-down… on Our start-ups aren’t get… Eugen N on Our start-ups aren’t get… “Advice for Mi… on Advice for Middle Britain henry tapper on The state of USS is the state… henry tapper on Royal London IGC report… Eugen N on Royal London IGC report… The E , S and G of t… on Resilience. Dennis Leech on The state of USS is the state…
- Standard Life IGC – will engagement drive innovation? henrytapper.com/2020/04/05/sta… https://t.co/vfac6zeUHrRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Member support: beyond the trustee’s pay-grade? henrytapper.com/2020/04/06/mem… https://t.co/e2ZNukYhLGRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Zurich’s IGC’s Chair makes a statement -just! henrytapper.com/2020/04/06/zur… https://t.co/UOawnpbGxkRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Latest; from COVID-19 Actuaries Response Group henrytapper.com/2020/04/06/lat… https://t.co/rVKtERN3hBRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @LesleyCarline @EveK1979 @pensionseagull Aegon tell me they will be introducing a call-back facility. I think this is called “voicemail”Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The link between you and your employer has been lost.
We shall laugh in the face of ministers, doff imaginary trilbies when passing Regulators. Continue reading
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.
Following my visit to Hotel Stupid earlier in the month, I am now reporting from Hotel Demented ; aka Jardines de Nivaria – Tenerife. If Gordon and William want to know what happened to all that tax free cash from UK pensions, they … Continue reading
There is hope for me – maybe I will be remembered as too good for my pension.
We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
The other man’s grass is always greener or so it would seem if you work in the UK pension industry. Over the years we have got used to a succession of overseas dignitaries visiting our shores, speaking at our conferences and … Continue reading
DC consulting concentrates on the hard things and misses the easy ones. What we need is a pragmatic, plain-speaking and pragmatic approach to DC pensions and that is exactly what we’ve decided to provide Continue reading