We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
Enough of this earnest worthy nonsense – here’s what a good bottle of wine and the Tapper/Eastwood brains trust came up with last night.
- A pension is for life – unlike employment (Dogs Trust)
- Your house is my pension (Fred Goodwin Trust)
- Spend now on your retirement (NEST)
- Hope I die before I get old (deceased Alumni of The Who)
- The State will provide (Parliamentary Contributory Scheme)
- In lotteries we trust (Sports Council)
- I’m too stupid for a pension (Peaches Geldof Helpline)
- Your pension is my business (Robert Maxwell Foundation)
- My old man’s a pension – (The association of pension divorce lawyers)
- You and I are going to live forever (Oasis Drinks)
- The Vision of a pension plowman (henrytapper.com)
- What really matters -DC outcomes (henrytapper.com)
- A blueprint for DC pensions (henrytapper.com)
- Advice where advice is needed (henrytapper.com)