Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- The role of Cambridge Colleges in the University teacher’s strike
- Why insurance isn’t always right.
- Why are university staff going on strike?
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission
- @PensionWonk This is true , but wouldn't you rather have more out of what you put in - all the same?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @PensionWonk @alexwarna_pe there are examples where something similar to CDC worked in the UK, -not that far from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- @alexwarna_pe 142,000 postal workers chose CDC over a Christmas strike? A number of large DC occ schemes are lookin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/I3qgetX6OCRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/0oieciakKXRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
Rugby union is not rubbish but it’s rubbish at Twickenham at the moment. Continue reading
This is not a cutesypie post about how wonderful kids are- it’s another example of how a new generation of young adults are organisisng their lives to reduce stress and have fun.
There’s a lot of talk about “risk sharing” between employers and members of DB pension schemes. “Risk sharing” has become a euphemism for booting members out of the pension scheme- a middle way is needed. Continue reading
March 19th to March 21st. A brilliant weekend at a brilliant place. Continue reading
And some insurance companies woke up to price constraints and the stupid ones soldiered on till they became extinct Continue reading
I’m proud and happy for London and pleased that kids can I enjoy a night out without fear and violence. Continue reading
So I’m 48, 15 months older and I’d be able to buy an annuity-but they’ve paved paradise and I’ll have to wait till 2016 which sucks Continue reading