Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- The DWP are behaving honorably over their systemic failures to get pension calculations right. This is a case of th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Underpayments of the State Pension estimated at £2.7bn. henrytapper.com/2021/03/06/und…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- C19; your monthly medical update from the actuaries. henrytapper.com/2021/03/06/c19… of us are getting the jab, how do we f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- C19; your monthly medical update from the actuaries. henrytapper.com/2021/03/06/c19…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- lnkd.in/eYpngFW lnkd.in/dc47XCHRestoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
We should be proud of our pension system and I for one go into 2011 believing that America and other nations can look to the UK for leadership in this field. Continue reading
Peter died in his kitchen from a heart attack at the age of 76. It was just before Christmas.
Gavin Henson – a proper father.
The best part of the Christmas story was the Magi rocking up at Bethlehem following a global sat nav and a lot of hope..
Since there is no obvious pressure on companies to renegotiate charges for their employees , I see no obvious reason why pension charges will fall. Unless that is, voices such as the RSA are heard.
Of course with pensions the outcomes are not so polarised- you don’t lose all if your horse doesn’t win. But the stakes are much higher- when you annuitise you are betting your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the right to ask a simple question back to Government- why weren’t we asked these questions before?
Play pen parties rock – big up to all! Snow and ice cannot stop us having fun. Huge thankyou to all who could and all who couldn’t – Dick Strattan – legend – honour and a privilege to share a room when … Continue reading