Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- @torfinancialdav crampRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav Thanks for brightening up my weekend Harris - back from the colonies just in time for a good gloat! Love you!Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav I'm too dispirited to fight back!Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav how's tricks?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- This is the kind of day you're glad @torfinancialdav lives the other side of the country #ENGAUSRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
We should be proud of our pension system and I for one go into 2011 believing that America and other nations can look to the UK for leadership in this field. Continue reading
Peter died in his kitchen from a heart attack at the age of 76. It was just before Christmas.
Gavin Henson – a proper father.
The best part of the Christmas story was the Magi rocking up at Bethlehem following a global sat nav and a lot of hope..
Since there is no obvious pressure on companies to renegotiate charges for their employees , I see no obvious reason why pension charges will fall. Unless that is, voices such as the RSA are heard.
Of course with pensions the outcomes are not so polarised- you don’t lose all if your horse doesn’t win. But the stakes are much higher- when you annuitise you are betting your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the right to ask a simple question back to Government- why weren’t we asked these questions before?
Play pen parties rock – big up to all! Snow and ice cannot stop us having fun. Huge thankyou to all who could and all who couldn’t – Dick Strattan – legend – honour and a privilege to share a room when … Continue reading