Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Gareth Morgan on Does the FCA’s consumer… Richard Chilton on Does the FCA’s consumer… Bob Compton on Does the FCA’s consumer… Baroness Ros Altmann on Can you make an informed choic… Gareth Morgan on Why I’m unimpressed by t… Gareth Morgan on Can you make an informed choic… Lizzie Hartley on Can we break down the barriers… Ian Costain on How can the FCA and tPR work b… Eugen N on Evidence of how the DC workpla… Kate Upcraft on The pensions dashboard needs m… ian layton on How can the FCA and tPR work b… myla on TPR goes blog to blog with its… John Mather on How can employers choose workp… Chris Giles on Wrong in a good way – wh… Martin T on The pensions dashboard needs m…
- @GuyOpperman Back in training? Don't give up the day job - you're doing fine! 🍺🍺🍻🍻Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Bob Dylan -poet? henrytapper.com/2016/10/14/bob… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Want to know more about pension scheme consolidation? henrytapper.com/2021/06/12/wan…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Finding your pension pot "under new management" might be the spur you need to get your retirement plans in order. R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- What if your pension is being consolidated? henrytapper.com/2021/06/12/wha… Finding your pension pot "under new management"… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
We should be proud of our pension system and I for one go into 2011 believing that America and other nations can look to the UK for leadership in this field. Continue reading
Peter died in his kitchen from a heart attack at the age of 76. It was just before Christmas.
Gavin Henson – a proper father.
The best part of the Christmas story was the Magi rocking up at Bethlehem following a global sat nav and a lot of hope..
Since there is no obvious pressure on companies to renegotiate charges for their employees , I see no obvious reason why pension charges will fall. Unless that is, voices such as the RSA are heard.
Of course with pensions the outcomes are not so polarised- you don’t lose all if your horse doesn’t win. But the stakes are much higher- when you annuitise you are betting your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the right to ask a simple question back to Government- why weren’t we asked these questions before?
Play pen parties rock – big up to all! Snow and ice cannot stop us having fun. Huge thankyou to all who could and all who couldn’t – Dick Strattan – legend – honour and a privilege to share a room when … Continue reading