Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Ros Altmann on 1995 and all that (legacy imag… Gareth Morgan on Is there a commercial market f… Richard Taylor on Is there a commercial market f… Bryn Davies on Your DC pension scheme may be… Martin T on Your DC pension scheme may be… ConKeating on Association of Pension Lawyers… Eugen N. on Net pay pension problems?… Adrian Boulding on Net pay pension problems?… Why value for money… on “Shape up or shape out… ConKeating on Weathering the Storm DaveC on Weathering the Storm Weathering the Storm… on Why I don’t support LCP… henry tapper on Savers are denied the right to… henry tapper on The best friend investors have… Eugen N on Savers are denied the right to…
- lnkd.in/d5bMtBmRestoring confidence in pensions 15 minutes ago
- We can be too cute in disclosing value , money and quality of service. Not all savers are actuaries, anymore than a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 15 minutes ago
- Lady Lucy and the Riva Ariston – costs are appropriate, value is common. henrytapper.com/2020/09/21/lad…Restoring confidence in pensions 19 minutes ago
- Andy Cheseldine's VFM assessment is just too good! henrytapper.com/2020/09/20/and…Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
- The final word on value for money is not in a definition but in the phrase. We need to make “value for money”, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 21 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
We should be proud of our pension system and I for one go into 2011 believing that America and other nations can look to the UK for leadership in this field. Continue reading
Peter died in his kitchen from a heart attack at the age of 76. It was just before Christmas.
Gavin Henson – a proper father.
The best part of the Christmas story was the Magi rocking up at Bethlehem following a global sat nav and a lot of hope..
Since there is no obvious pressure on companies to renegotiate charges for their employees , I see no obvious reason why pension charges will fall. Unless that is, voices such as the RSA are heard.
Of course with pensions the outcomes are not so polarised- you don’t lose all if your horse doesn’t win. But the stakes are much higher- when you annuitise you are betting your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the right to ask a simple question back to Government- why weren’t we asked these questions before?
Play pen parties rock – big up to all! Snow and ice cannot stop us having fun. Huge thankyou to all who could and all who couldn’t – Dick Strattan – legend – honour and a privilege to share a room when … Continue reading