Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- @martinwolf_ @JosephineCumbo Why does it take politicians , journalists and union leaders to tell people in pension… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- This is a really sensible article. Thanks @martinwolf @ftlive @JosephineCumbo twitter.com/martinwolf_/st…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- "Martin Wolf’s point is not that CDC is a wonder- pension . Martin Wolf’s point is that relative to the status quo,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- Pressure mounts on pensions for a CDC alternative. henrytapper.com/2021/07/26/pre…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- CDC and Statutory Risk Management henrytapper.com/2021/07/25/cdc… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: World Cup
Simple answer – switch to supporting our national game! If Wayne Rooney had been born in Eire he’d have been the Irish #10 , competing with Dave Sexton, because that’s what the finest sportsmen in Ireland and NewZealand and … Continue reading
If you haven’t read previous posts – please click here And if you want to read the Guardian’s attack on British journalism’s blatant xenaphobia click here Of course we will want to demonise Mr Suarez And for most of us … Continue reading
If you want fun, stick with your local club, enjoy mini and youth rugby and stay away from the RFU – it is toxic. Continue reading
Let’s make this clear- we do not want your support- your support is toxic. Now you have hexed our cricket team. Continue reading
You see a lot of this, whatever the sport – (and in business for that matter), the expression of individual talent is suppressed for what is considered the wider good of the team.
What profiteth it a man if he gains the whole wide world and loses his soul?
I have given up getting angry at occasional racegoers who pick a string of winners based on the colour of jockey’s silks, name of horse etc… Continue reading
Listening to 5 live this morning I heard Nicki Campbell interview some random guy in South Africa. The guy told Campbell he didn’t mind who won as long as they were African, Campbell retorted “does that mean I should be supporting a European team if England is knocked out” the guy laughed and replied “I dunno-that’s up to you”- exactly.