Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- CDC and Statutory Risk Management henrytapper.com/2021/07/25/cdc… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Infectivity continues to rise in all nations, but with signs of a decrease in the growth rate in Scotland. The Engl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- Progress towards immunization; Covid-ARG’s weekend report henrytapper.com/2021/07/25/pro…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- CDC and Statutory Risk Management henrytapper.com/2021/07/25/cdc…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- At heart, the risk-sharing rules distinguish between pensioners in payment, and active members in accrual and defer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.