Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Prof A Ehteshami on Oxford’s and Cambridge’s role… John Mather on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… ros altmann on It’s payroll wot dunnit-… John Mather on Bamboozled by vultures!… dave thompson on Contingent charging will sink… John Mather on Workplace pensions – who… pensionseagull on Consolidation – Darren J… henry tapper on Time for a DC upgrade? Richard Bryan on Is the USS really in cris… Doug Mullen on Time for a DC upgrade? Colin Meech on Bamboozled by vultures!… Bryn Davies on Bamboozled by vultures!… Robert on Are you feeling DC sick? Richard Bryan on Are you feeling DC sick? John Mather on Are you feeling DC sick?
- @sheffielducu @warwickuni @UniversitiesUK @AlistairJarvis Exactly right!Restoring confidence in pensions 17 minutes ago
- @AronGunningham @SippySlicker @DavidPenney10 I don't see how - unless you are talking about an "intermediated" solution?Restoring confidence in pensions 18 minutes ago
- @AndyBoyt @paullewismoney @DavidPenney10 @Cunningham_UK @rorypercival @pengirlcarol @AronGunningham @YellowtailFP… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 19 minutes ago
- @DavidPenney10 @AronGunningham You've got it - as one "fortunate" to pay HRT, I would have to earn £5000 to pay a £… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 minutes ago
- @SippySlicker @DavidPenney10 I'm saying that VAT and Income tax are creating an unintended bias towards contingent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 26 minutes ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.