Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
henry tapper on What it’s like to be in… ConKeating on Lords say “no” to… Brian G on What it’s like to be in… BC on “There is no justice in… henry tapper on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Robert on With the benefit of hindsight… James Souttar on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? El Sid on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? El Sid on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Adrian Boulding on Is COVID-19 Seasonal? Eugen N on Lets stop kidding ourselves ab… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… ConKeating on Why more funding doesn’t… Eugen N. on With the benefit of hindsight…
- My message is to be fearless and brave, use our medical system, whether NHS or private. henrytapper.com/2020/07/11/wha…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- "Why dump employers who have found good ways to make their DB schemes flourish and last? If the Government do not m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- King Canute was wise enough to know he could not hold back the incoming tide. This blog is about two decisions take… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- At Retirement Support (with its unfortunate acronym) is not high on workplace pension provider's priority lists henrytapper.com/2020/07/14/wor…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- Thanks to Kim Andrews who became our 10,000th member at 8am this morning! henrytapper.com/2020/07/14/age…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.