Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
ConKeating on A sense of proportion; (Keatin… Link blog: statistic… on “Are we experiencing a s… Adrian Boulding on TISA’s plans for low pai… John Mather on What’s the value for the… Mr Mordechai Ullmann on I smell a (pensions) rat… Giannis Waymouth on Andy Cheseldine’s VFM as… Ros Altmann on 1995 and all that (legacy imag… Gareth Morgan on Is there a commercial market f… Richard Taylor on Is there a commercial market f… Bryn Davies on Your DC pension scheme may be… Martin T on Your DC pension scheme may be… ConKeating on Association of Pension Lawyers… Eugen N. on Net pay pension problems?… Adrian Boulding on Net pay pension problems?… Why value for money… on “Shape up or shape out…
- This bulletin from the COVID-19 action group, does not pull any punches lnkd.in/dEw9_MXRestoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Long COVID – Nicola Oliver tells us what we need to know henrytapper.com/2020/09/25/lon…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- My car tells me the value I am getting from it and that is what matters to me. Simple data analysis made available… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
- Spot on Steven Cameron - VFM needs radical innovation! henrytapper.com/2020/09/24/spo… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
- Spot on Steven Cameron – VFM needs radical innovation! henrytapper.com/2020/09/24/spo…Restoring confidence in pensions 22 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.