Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Richard Bryan on A brave and timely response to… Michael Otsuka on A brave and timely response to… dearieme on A brave and timely response to… Nigel Featherstone on I smell a (pensions) rat… Phil Castle on USS – the plot thic… Harry Lime on How will the Chancellor balanc… henry tapper on I smell a (pensions) rat… Bryn Davies on How will the Chancellor balanc… George Kirrin on “Spanish steps”… Robert Davies on “The belly of the beast… John Mather on The nastiest, hardest problem… HOWARD AIREY on The nastiest, hardest problem… henry tapper on Practical help for practical p… Con Keating on A brave and timely response to… henry tapper on Practical help for practical p…
- RT @meallaidh: @LowermyCharges @paullewismoney @henryhtapper @DavidGauke @rosaltmann Would not touch them with the proverbial barge poleRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- RT @JohnRalfe1: Fascinating Witness Seminar on the Thatcher pension reforms - December 6th - plus briefing paper here https://t.co/VLM3cAsI…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- RT @henryhtapper: A day with Dalriada lnkd.in/g6-a9UQRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- RT @helenIFA: @LowermyCharges @henryhtapper @DavidGauke @rosaltmann @paullewismoney It’s not just happening at British Steel. There are rog…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- USS – the plot thickens! lnkd.in/eY8bAbhRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.