Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Eugen N on All messed up and nowhere to g… Peteravel on All messed up and nowhere to g… Jnamdoc on All messed up and nowhere to g… Brian Spence on Tom, I have no such appetite f… Peter Tompkins on Tom, I have no such appetite f… Tim Simpson on How many people fund their own… Margaret Snowdon on “Bovvered?”… con Keating on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Richard T on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Robert on Four years on – steelwor… Martin T on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Joe Craig on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Joe Craig on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Richard Chilton on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Pensioners cannot af… on Con Keating on illiquids and p…
- All messed up and nowhere to go - DB transfer compensation henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/all…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- lnkd.in/efUhqDgX lnkd.in/eSMN3fCYRestoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- The event's next Friday 22 October at 2pm and, as well as other speakers,will feature a joint discussion between th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
- Friday's VFM seminar nearly sold-out henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/fri… The event's next Friday 22 October at 2pm and, as well… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
- Friday’s VFM seminar nearly sold-out henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/fri…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.