Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Phil Castle on How modelling helps us underst… Phil Castle on Suppression vs Mitigation. Wha… Ivo Sharpe on British criminals, British vic… Margaret Snowdon on How #Covid19 opens finance. John Mather on People approaching retirement… Eugen N on 12 reckoners to work out what… John Mather on No need to lock-down innovatio… No need to lock-down… on Our start-ups aren’t get… Eugen N on Our start-ups aren’t get… “Advice for Mi… on Advice for Middle Britain henry tapper on The state of USS is the state… henry tapper on Royal London IGC report… Eugen N on Royal London IGC report… The E , S and G of t… on Resilience. Dennis Leech on The state of USS is the state…
- Standard Life IGC – will engagement drive innovation? henrytapper.com/2020/04/05/sta… https://t.co/vfac6zeUHrRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Member support: beyond the trustee’s pay-grade? henrytapper.com/2020/04/06/mem… https://t.co/e2ZNukYhLGRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Zurich’s IGC’s Chair makes a statement -just! henrytapper.com/2020/04/06/zur… https://t.co/UOawnpbGxkRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Latest; from COVID-19 Actuaries Response Group henrytapper.com/2020/04/06/lat… https://t.co/rVKtERN3hBRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @LesleyCarline @EveK1979 @pensionseagull Aegon tell me they will be introducing a call-back facility. I think this is called “voicemail”Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.