Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Peter Crowley on For Sue and 500 more Ark victi… Peter Crowley on What have we to lose from… henry tapper on The Financial Scientologists henry tapper on The Financial Scientologists Stephen Glover on The Financial Scientologists Mark Meldon on The Financial Scientologists henry tapper on The Financial Scientologists Con Keating on The Financial Scientologists Catherine on Business gurus, leave our kids… Roger on FEAR+FRAUD. Does Geneva= Gibra… Adrian Boulding on Dashboard – heads or… henry tapper on We are losing women leaders- w… Gerry Flynn on We are losing women leaders- w… Rob Reid on We are losing women leaders- w… Adrian Boulding on We are losing women leaders- w…
- Deffo a Friend of CDC twitter.com/BespokeFS/stat…Restoring confidence in pensions 54 minutes ago
- @FixingEconomics @JohnRalfe1 I have coincluded I'd rather share my company with friends than mortagage it to banke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 55 minutes ago
- I'm glad you see it that way - not having a brain the size of yours or John's, I don't understand what model John i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- @SmoothRegulator @JohnRalfe1 It's a legitimate worry; members should expect the target income offered by the Scheme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- RT @BespokeFS: @henryhtapper @fowlerdrew @nestpensions @RedActuary @FirstActuarial @CWUnews It will be good to see it off the ground! It is…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: March 2012
What I am most keen to do, is to make sure that the pride that drove the simple words “I felt I helped”, is remembered and used by the youngsters when times get tough again.
We all like the idea of having all our retirement funds in a big pot which we can manage efficiently and value easily. But not at any price! This link takes you to a version of Aegon’s submission to Government on “operation … Continue reading
For most of my life, I supported AFC Bournemouth (or Bournemouth and Boscombe FC as they were). I switched my allegiance to Yeovil some eight years ago , disgusted by the goings on at the club. My brother Greg persisted but on … Continue reading
Now anyone who can talk of a “regulatory regime which allows 1000 flowers to bloom” has got to have been taking the happy pills. Continue reading
Here is a heart warming story about a man named Barry who works for Kwikfit in Brentford. He is the the hero of this blog – there are some nameless villains but they shall be forgotten – this blog is about Barry. About … Continue reading
Now more than ever we need to remember why universal benefits are important.