Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- The role of Cambridge Colleges in the University teacher’s strike
- Why insurance isn’t always right.
- Why are university staff going on strike?
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission
- @PensionWonk This is true , but wouldn't you rather have more out of what you put in - all the same?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @PensionWonk @alexwarna_pe there are examples where something similar to CDC worked in the UK, -not that far from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @alexwarna_pe 142,000 postal workers chose CDC over a Christmas strike? A number of large DC occ schemes are lookin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/I3qgetX6OCRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/0oieciakKXRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Category Archives: RBS
They’re all , fat and old, queuing for the House of Lords Continue reading
The last few days have not been good for those relying on RBS – be it their own , their employers’ or of their creditors’ RBS bank account. We have become reliant on our banking system and as Robert Peston put it … Continue reading
I have to admit to being baffled this morning by reports that house prices are set to increase by 25% (relative to what?), that rents will soar and that social (council) housing will become scarcer. Apparently we are building less houses … Continue reading
Of course it’s only been a decade or so since RBS bought Natwest and you can’t expect integrated systems or customer services overnight. So I’m prepared to forgive RBS for forgetting about customer service, after all they are a mighty investment bank and one that as a nation we can all be proud of.