Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Ivo Sharpe on British criminals, British vic… Margaret Snowdon on How #Covid19 opens finance. John Mather on People approaching retirement… Eugen N on 12 reckoners to work out what… John Mather on No need to lock-down innovatio… No need to lock-down… on Our start-ups aren’t get… Eugen N on Our start-ups aren’t get… “Advice for Mi… on Advice for Middle Britain henry tapper on The state of USS is the state… henry tapper on Royal London IGC report… Eugen N on Royal London IGC report… The E , S and G of t… on Resilience. Dennis Leech on The state of USS is the state… John Mather on So what is a Coronavirus? Julie Richards on Has over half of the UK alread…
- People’s Pension gets serious on small pots henrytapper.com/2020/04/03/peo… https://t.co/rI8Fp316E9Restoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- Social distancing – UK is not like China! henrytapper.com/2020/04/04/soc… https://t.co/qiTvtnXlYMRestoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- Suppression vs Mitigation. What’s this all about? henrytapper.com/2020/04/04/sup… https://t.co/XQF3EaIvNLRestoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- How modelling helps us understand and deal with the pandemic. henrytapper.com/2020/04/04/how… https://t.co/FYNvfmedeoRestoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
- @reidremoney Very goodRestoring confidence in pensions 5 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I am positive and will be doing everything I can do persuade others that we can make some progression. We have a stronger squad that at this stage in any recent season, we have a management team which are no longer inexperienced and a hungry young squad eager to impress.This could be our best chance to make an impact on the league in a long time.
We are chosing to put clever pension ideas in front of boring but sane collective provision as Beveridge originally conceived.
“Brand”,opined my former CEO, “is what we aspire to be, or at least to be seen as being”. I guess this is the actuarial equivalent of “corporate identity” which is the accounting version and refers to what you actually are. Continue reading
You’d have thought that the “last men standing”, the insurers – Zurich, Friends,Scottish Widows and Standard Life and the asset managers Blackrock, HSBC and Fidelity (themselves trading as insurers) would now concentrate on the serious business of filling the gap left by the collapse in DB accrual. However they have bigger ideas.
Gavin Henson has a reputation for being vain and consequently superficial. He may be vain but he is not superficial.
I think the quote from Rupert Murdoch most telling. In the weeks ahead you can expect to see organisations such as the FT launching social media websites in an attempt to catch up with a revolution in communication. I suspect … Continue reading