Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… henry tapper on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… Kay Ingram on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… Terence O'Halloran on I still want to be paid when I… Prof A Ehteshami on Oxford’s and Cambridge’s role… John Mather on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… ros altmann on It’s payroll wot dunnit-… John Mather on Bamboozled by vultures!… dave thompson on Contingent charging will sink… John Mather on Workplace pensions – who… pensionseagull on Consolidation – Darren J… henry tapper on Time for a DC upgrade? Richard Bryan on Is the USS really in cris… Doug Mullen on Time for a DC upgrade? Colin Meech on Bamboozled by vultures!…
- @RAF_IFA Problem with transfers is bigger than Port Talbot AlRestoring confidence in pensions 29 minutes ago
- @pickfos The rules on CDC taxation haven't been finalised but I would be surprised if they were based on DB. The pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 32 minutes ago
- RT @henryhtapper: HMRC and FCA complicit in the democratisation of villainy. henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/hmr… https://t.co/d8qWjOgD7eRestoring confidence in pensions 42 minutes ago
- Are you feeling DC sick? henrytapper.com/2018/02/14/are… https://t.co/tIm07YsDgVRestoring confidence in pensions 45 minutes ago
- Are you feeling DC sick? henrytapper.com/2018/02/14/are… https://t.co/OOt7IEpLh4Restoring confidence in pensions 45 minutes ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I am positive and will be doing everything I can do persuade others that we can make some progression. We have a stronger squad that at this stage in any recent season, we have a management team which are no longer inexperienced and a hungry young squad eager to impress.This could be our best chance to make an impact on the league in a long time.
We are chosing to put clever pension ideas in front of boring but sane collective provision as Beveridge originally conceived.
“Brand”,opined my former CEO, “is what we aspire to be, or at least to be seen as being”. I guess this is the actuarial equivalent of “corporate identity” which is the accounting version and refers to what you actually are. Continue reading
You’d have thought that the “last men standing”, the insurers – Zurich, Friends,Scottish Widows and Standard Life and the asset managers Blackrock, HSBC and Fidelity (themselves trading as insurers) would now concentrate on the serious business of filling the gap left by the collapse in DB accrual. However they have bigger ideas.
Gavin Henson has a reputation for being vain and consequently superficial. He may be vain but he is not superficial.
I think the quote from Rupert Murdoch most telling. In the weeks ahead you can expect to see organisations such as the FT launching social media websites in an attempt to catch up with a revolution in communication. I suspect … Continue reading