Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Harry Lime on How will the Chancellor balanc… Richard Bryan on We have “capitalism with… henry tapper on “Certainty and Security… John Mather on We have “capitalism with… henry tapper on Rodney Bewes Clive Hayden. on “Certainty and Security… Con Keating on “The belly of the beast… Gerry Flynn on How green is my pension? Dave C on We have “capitalism with… George Kirrin on Rodney Bewes Adrian Furnell on Rodney Bewes Otto Thoresen on How green is my pension? Richard Bryan on A brave and timely response to… Michael Otsuka on A brave and timely response to… dearieme on A brave and timely response to…
- @JohnRalfe1 @kennytindall @MoneyObserver I’ve been hair brushed!Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- RT @stevewebb1: Chancellor reverses George Osborne’s seven day wait for Universal Credit #budget2017Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- @TPASnews @mac290964 @TPRgovuk Great event thanks to @TPASnews and London news- well spoken bothRestoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- RT @TPASnews: Mike Broomfield from @TPRgovuk talking about the role of the Regulator and the important work of Project Bloom Partners #Lon…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- Do nothing Chanellor! Think i called this budget spot on! henrytapper.com/2017/11/19/how… at least on #pensions now go buy a house!Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I am positive and will be doing everything I can do persuade others that we can make some progression. We have a stronger squad that at this stage in any recent season, we have a management team which are no longer inexperienced and a hungry young squad eager to impress.This could be our best chance to make an impact on the league in a long time.
We are chosing to put clever pension ideas in front of boring but sane collective provision as Beveridge originally conceived.
“Brand”,opined my former CEO, “is what we aspire to be, or at least to be seen as being”. I guess this is the actuarial equivalent of “corporate identity” which is the accounting version and refers to what you actually are. Continue reading
You’d have thought that the “last men standing”, the insurers – Zurich, Friends,Scottish Widows and Standard Life and the asset managers Blackrock, HSBC and Fidelity (themselves trading as insurers) would now concentrate on the serious business of filling the gap left by the collapse in DB accrual. However they have bigger ideas.
Gavin Henson has a reputation for being vain and consequently superficial. He may be vain but he is not superficial.
I think the quote from Rupert Murdoch most telling. In the weeks ahead you can expect to see organisations such as the FT launching social media websites in an attempt to catch up with a revolution in communication. I suspect … Continue reading