Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Peter Crowley on For Sue and 500 more Ark victi… Peter Crowley on What have we to lose from… henry tapper on The Financial Scientologists henry tapper on The Financial Scientologists Stephen Glover on The Financial Scientologists Mark Meldon on The Financial Scientologists henry tapper on The Financial Scientologists Con Keating on The Financial Scientologists Catherine on Business gurus, leave our kids… Roger on FEAR+FRAUD. Does Geneva= Gibra… Adrian Boulding on Dashboard – heads or… henry tapper on We are losing women leaders- w… Gerry Flynn on We are losing women leaders- w… Rob Reid on We are losing women leaders- w… Adrian Boulding on We are losing women leaders- w…
- Deffo a Friend of CDC twitter.com/BespokeFS/stat…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- @FixingEconomics @JohnRalfe1 I have coincluded I'd rather share my company with friends than mortagage it to banke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- I'm glad you see it that way - not having a brain the size of yours or John's, I don't understand what model John i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- @SmoothRegulator @JohnRalfe1 It's a legitimate worry; members should expect the target income offered by the Scheme… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- RT @BespokeFS: @henryhtapper @fowlerdrew @nestpensions @RedActuary @FirstActuarial @CWUnews It will be good to see it off the ground! It is…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I am positive and will be doing everything I can do persuade others that we can make some progression. We have a stronger squad that at this stage in any recent season, we have a management team which are no longer inexperienced and a hungry young squad eager to impress.This could be our best chance to make an impact on the league in a long time.
We are chosing to put clever pension ideas in front of boring but sane collective provision as Beveridge originally conceived.
“Brand”,opined my former CEO, “is what we aspire to be, or at least to be seen as being”. I guess this is the actuarial equivalent of “corporate identity” which is the accounting version and refers to what you actually are. Continue reading
You’d have thought that the “last men standing”, the insurers – Zurich, Friends,Scottish Widows and Standard Life and the asset managers Blackrock, HSBC and Fidelity (themselves trading as insurers) would now concentrate on the serious business of filling the gap left by the collapse in DB accrual. However they have bigger ideas.
Gavin Henson has a reputation for being vain and consequently superficial. He may be vain but he is not superficial.
I think the quote from Rupert Murdoch most telling. In the weeks ahead you can expect to see organisations such as the FT launching social media websites in an attempt to catch up with a revolution in communication. I suspect … Continue reading