Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
henry tapper on The Gravy train is still at th… George Kirrin on The Gravy train is still at th… Adrian Boulding on Auto-enrolment; a national exe… Laurie Edmans on Auto-enrolment; a national exe… henry tapper on Pensions that make you want to… henry tapper on Pensions that make you want to… Ralph Frank on Pensions that make you want to… alan chaplin on Pensions that make you want to… Mike on Pensions that make you want to… henry tapper on Shaking up pensions with … DaveC on Managing and enjoying our link… alan chaplin on Shaking up pensions with … Mark Scantlebury on Shaking up pensions with … Phil Castle on I was ashamed of my pension… Phil Castle on CDC guarantees nothing! If tha…
- The Gravy train is still at the station! henrytapper.com/2018/09/23/the… https://t.co/0KMDzfLOgpRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Gravy train is still at the station! henrytapper.com/2018/09/23/the… https://t.co/cwuvPSnjOrRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Wonder if Michael Van Gerwen realises he goes on stage to the them of the second movement of Bruchner's fifth symphony?Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- RT @henryhtapper: CDC guarantees nothing! If that freaks you out – CDC is not for you! henrytapper.com/2018/09/16/cdc…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- RT @acupunctureUSS: Now Felicity Callard @felicitycallard on the #USSstrike, on the need to effectively become "freelance 'policy wonks'",…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I am positive and will be doing everything I can do persuade others that we can make some progression. We have a stronger squad that at this stage in any recent season, we have a management team which are no longer inexperienced and a hungry young squad eager to impress.This could be our best chance to make an impact on the league in a long time.
We are chosing to put clever pension ideas in front of boring but sane collective provision as Beveridge originally conceived.
“Brand”,opined my former CEO, “is what we aspire to be, or at least to be seen as being”. I guess this is the actuarial equivalent of “corporate identity” which is the accounting version and refers to what you actually are. Continue reading
You’d have thought that the “last men standing”, the insurers – Zurich, Friends,Scottish Widows and Standard Life and the asset managers Blackrock, HSBC and Fidelity (themselves trading as insurers) would now concentrate on the serious business of filling the gap left by the collapse in DB accrual. However they have bigger ideas.
Gavin Henson has a reputation for being vain and consequently superficial. He may be vain but he is not superficial.
I think the quote from Rupert Murdoch most telling. In the weeks ahead you can expect to see organisations such as the FT launching social media websites in an attempt to catch up with a revolution in communication. I suspect … Continue reading