Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Eugen N on All messed up and nowhere to g… Peteravel on All messed up and nowhere to g… Jnamdoc on All messed up and nowhere to g… Brian Spence on Tom, I have no such appetite f… Peter Tompkins on Tom, I have no such appetite f… Tim Simpson on How many people fund their own… Margaret Snowdon on “Bovvered?”… con Keating on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Richard T on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Robert on Four years on – steelwor… Martin T on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Joe Craig on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Joe Craig on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Richard Chilton on “Jobsworth” -Con K… Pensioners cannot af… on Con Keating on illiquids and p…
- All messed up and nowhere to go - DB transfer compensation henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/all…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- lnkd.in/efUhqDgX lnkd.in/eSMN3fCYRestoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
- The event's next Friday 22 October at 2pm and, as well as other speakers,will feature a joint discussion between th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 15 hours ago
- Friday's VFM seminar nearly sold-out henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/fri… The event's next Friday 22 October at 2pm and, as well… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 15 hours ago
- Friday’s VFM seminar nearly sold-out henrytapper.com/2021/10/19/fri…Restoring confidence in pensions 15 hours ago
Monthly Archives: July 2010
I am positive and will be doing everything I can do persuade others that we can make some progression. We have a stronger squad that at this stage in any recent season, we have a management team which are no longer inexperienced and a hungry young squad eager to impress.This could be our best chance to make an impact on the league in a long time.
We are chosing to put clever pension ideas in front of boring but sane collective provision as Beveridge originally conceived.
“Brand”,opined my former CEO, “is what we aspire to be, or at least to be seen as being”. I guess this is the actuarial equivalent of “corporate identity” which is the accounting version and refers to what you actually are. Continue reading
You’d have thought that the “last men standing”, the insurers – Zurich, Friends,Scottish Widows and Standard Life and the asset managers Blackrock, HSBC and Fidelity (themselves trading as insurers) would now concentrate on the serious business of filling the gap left by the collapse in DB accrual. However they have bigger ideas.
Gavin Henson has a reputation for being vain and consequently superficial. He may be vain but he is not superficial.
I think the quote from Rupert Murdoch most telling. In the weeks ahead you can expect to see organisations such as the FT launching social media websites in an attempt to catch up with a revolution in communication. I suspect … Continue reading