Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- @torfinancialdav crampRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav Thanks for brightening up my weekend Harris - back from the colonies just in time for a good gloat! Love you!Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav I'm too dispirited to fight back!Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav how's tricks?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- This is the kind of day you're glad @torfinancialdav lives the other side of the country #ENGAUSRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2010
As a nation we are getting better, as a City London has got better. We are now a shining example to all cities in the world of how to tolerate, integrate and ultimately not even notice the differing groups who form part of our wonderful wonderful city.
IFAs have a job to do in providing workplace advice but it’s not in selling people the idea of joining their company’s group personal pension.
What thou lovest well remains, the rest is dross What thou lov’st well shall not be reft from thee What thou lov’st well is thy true heritage Whose world, or mine or theirs or is it of none? First came … Continue reading
Boring old farts or Generation X- it certainly was fun Continue reading
It’s one thing to see off Brown and co, holed up in the Downing Street bunker, another to beat the beastly bosh lined up in the public sector trenches. Continue reading