Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Mike on A time for calm, cool heads an… henry tapper on Why CETVs at BSPS have changed… Stefan on Why CETVs at BSPS have changed… henry tapper on A time for calm, cool heads an… Iain PW on A time for calm, cool heads an… Iain PW on A time for calm, cool heads an… Con Keating on Common sense to the rescue; Ro… Brian Gannon on Financial Regulators aren… henry tapper on A time for calm, cool heads an… Peter Crowley on A time for calm, cool heads an… Bob Ward on “Mind the width –… Sue Jones on Stefan, Henry and Rich go to… david miles on A time for calm, cool heads an… henry tapper on A time for calm, cool heads an… henry tapper on A time for calm, cool heads an…
- A pension settlement needs general agreement.
- Common sense to the rescue; Royal Mail and the CWU adopt CDC.
- Financial Regulators aren’t carved out of stone – they need a merry Christmas too!
- Risk sharing in pensions for USS employers
- “Mind the width – improve the quality” #Pensions must “include” properly!
- Common sense to the rescue; Royal Mail and the CWU adopt CDC. lnkd.in/gUj_YFNRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Financial Regulators aren’t carved out of stone – they need a merry Christmas too! lnkd.in/gu3saw6Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Risk sharing in pensions for USS employers lnkd.in/gZiwNJKRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- “Mind the width – improve the quality” #Pensions must “include” properly! lnkd.in/gMvbPAYRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- A time for calm, cool heads and action. lnkd.in/g_5JdWnRestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: IFA
This is a submission to Government from someone who fell victim to a pension scam. The questions from Government are emboldened, otherwise I have left the statement as it was sent to me. It has been circulated with he intent that … Continue reading
The pen may be mightier than the sword but the spreadsheet trumps both. Last week, JLT published some projections which showed that if the performance differential between lousy and top pension providers continued – you’d be able to buy a … Continue reading
A new twist to the Pension Transfer Debate has been introduced by Willis Towers Watson (WTW) at a seminar last Tuesday at their London offices. At the event, consultants reported a ripple effect caused by the surge in members transferring out. WTW … Continue reading
Question; how do you annoy a wealth manager? Answer; ask him about his fund supermarket. It may offend your local wealth manager (aka IFA) but that’s what Reuters call these funds platforms the FCA are investigating and if you believe Platforum, … Continue reading
I was very pleased to read Natalie Holt’s article in Money Marketing, we need a better way to deal with bad advice. It deals with public perceptions of financial advisers and is uncompromising. The reality of advice is lost … Continue reading
Delegates at PIMS 2017, a floating holiday for Financial Planners (and journalists), seem have been threatened . “Platforms will struggle to cut charges without affecting existing services”, Seven Investment Management (7IM) head of platform Verona Smith told advisers (including New Model Adviser to … Continue reading
SJP – we have been here before Martin Bamford has produced an excellent piece explaining why everyone he knows “loves to hate St James’ Place” . It turns out that quite a few people Martin knows work for St James’ … Continue reading
I don’t know if there’s something in a name, but if I was an IFA, I’d be butting my head against anything called “Lewis” this morning. There’s Martin Lewis, talking to us on the TV of taking control of our … Continue reading
The FCA has published a very scary note intended for advisers recommending transfers from Defined Benefit schemes . In its statement published on Tuesday, the FCA revealed further failings in the pension transfer advice market, the regulator said some advisors … Continue reading