Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 10 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 10 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 10 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 10 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Awards
I got a call from a journalist friend of mine congratulating AgeWage on being nominated for a Professional Pensions UK Pensions Award. I thought it was a wind up – but being a vain sort, I thought to see if … Continue reading
And last but by no means least our 2019 industry champions are … #PIPA2019 @SierChris @margaretsnowdon pic.twitter.com/ImeRIye3Tr — Pensions Expert (@pensions_expert) May 15, 2019 It’s good to see Chris get this award and see him in his kilt Congratulations to … Continue reading
Andy Young has done more than anyone else alive to better pensions in the UK. He deserves a lifetime achievement award for his work – so vote for him! Continue reading
I would like to think myself a party person and I could have been called the pension piss-head for parts of my career. But I guess there’s a time when you get partied out and such a time was last … Continue reading
We do “new”, not because old is wrong but because new is where the future is. So we entered the IMAIA this year at the behest of our friend and mentor Jenny Davidson, the new Reward Director at Talk … Continue reading
When you are building a brand, you need recognition and much as we’d love to be on News at 10 every week, our brand Pension PlayPen can only become relevent if it makes lots of noise. So I spend … Continue reading
If we measured personality by Klout score then it would be won by an algorithm as faceless as the inventor of Bitcoins. Continue reading