Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Qtac
I have just read a policy paper in my hand from Hargreaves Lansdown; “Putting Individuals at the Heart of the Pension System”. After some pretty dire submissions to the Work and Pensions Committee on CDC, I hadn’t thought to agree with … Continue reading
Steve Cram – what a guy @Cintrapayroll thx for a great day! pic.twitter.com/MPi7BmmD0x — Pension Plowman (@henryhtapper) February 9, 2017 Cue Cintra Steve Cram, closing the Cintra user event on Thursday, remarked that it was unusual to find every table … Continue reading
Two days conducting over 300 conversations with accountants , payroll experts and a pension providers has put me in reflexive (and recumbent!) mood!. I may only have spoken to 1 in 10 of the people who passed the Pension … Continue reading
NEST have something to shout about and it’s not news. Like good background music, they’ve succeeded in being there but not getting noticed. They’ve gone about their business over the last three months increasing their participating employers from 40 to … Continue reading
The business of learning is seldom made much fun, at least in adult circles. Children are more sensible about this and make games of education. Recently, we’ve embarked on a round Britain road trip to talk about how auto-enrolment might … Continue reading
There are a number of reasons why I can’t make the NAPF Conference this week I have to talk to accountants , payroll managers and finance directors in London, Birmingham and Slough The conference now costs too much for … Continue reading
QTAC, the Pension Regulator and Pension PlayPen have got together to provide payroll bureaux and accountants with responsibility for payroll with training on how to stage and manage auto-enrolment. They’re all over the country and will cover the key issues … Continue reading