Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- *Updated* All quiet on the COVID front – Vaccines save 11,000 lives *Updated*
- Little did we know… the Law Deb debate – a year late!
- Government stance on VFM hardens – the cutter awaits
- Pensions have an identity crisis – here’s why!
- “Another missed opportunity to properly address social care”- Ros Altmann
- A great post just got greater - now updated lnkd.in/dXPe6dFRestoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- *Updated* All quiet on the COVID front - Vaccines save 11,000 lives *Updated* henrytapper.com/2021/05/15/all… Now updatedRestoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- Thanks to @longevitymatt @DanRyanCoios John Roberts @ActuaryByDay @NicolaMedical and COVID-19 Actuaries Response Gr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
- In which the Pensions Minister suggests we drink ourselves to death. We may afford the triple lock yet Guy Opperman lnkd.in/dXPe6dFRestoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
- All quiet on the COVID front - Vaccines save 11,000 lives henrytapper.com/2021/05/15/all… In which the Pensions Minister su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cornoavirus
In the pursuit of happiness (a principal theme of this blog), I am sometimes having to focus on “distress”. Now is such a time. There is a fine line between alleviating distress and profiting from it. We all know … Continue reading
Is the Pandemic- a regulatory challenge or opportunity? More than 30 consumer protection measures in the UK have been put on hold since COVID outbreak. Regulators need to guard against lobbying to make these interim measures permanent. https://t.co/5lbFgbVXYF — Josephine … Continue reading