Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- “It was thirty years ago today” – the story of Super – the future of workplace pensions
- Can Trustees, SIPPS and lawyers provide DWP with agreed rules on DC transfers?
- TPR and DWP unblock pension pipes ; common sense returns
- We need a Dyno-Rod to unblock the pension pipes!
- Pension Bee stings master trusts for “transfer blocking”
- twitter.com/PPF/status/154… are you sure? twitter.com/PIMFA_UK/statu…Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- Thanks @JohnGlenUK twitter.com/adrianboulding…Restoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
- @Maria_Espadinha @stevewebb1 He also said that he was in the pay of a leading law firm - I'm sure that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- A few more rabbit punches from @GuyOpperman before he hits out with a swinger "I wish he'd done his job better". He… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- @guyopperman is about to give (after 5 years in office) his opinion on @stevewebb1 He "wishes the former pension mi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 18 hours ago
Tag Archives: Cornoavirus
In the pursuit of happiness (a principal theme of this blog), I am sometimes having to focus on “distress”. Now is such a time. There is a fine line between alleviating distress and profiting from it. We all know … Continue reading
Is the Pandemic- a regulatory challenge or opportunity? More than 30 consumer protection measures in the UK have been put on hold since COVID outbreak. Regulators need to guard against lobbying to make these interim measures permanent. https://t.co/5lbFgbVXYF — Josephine … Continue reading