Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes @GuyOpperman Perhaps they represent the gold standard to which smaller schemes aspire?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- It is important that there is clear guidance from the Pensions Regulator on what is best practice in this area. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who… It is important that there is clear gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: love
I have good reason to feel sorry for myself this morning, but I am not sorry for myself – I am in an extremely good news for the following five reasons I am listening to Aggers and Tuffers on test … Continue reading
In the pursuit of happiness (a principal theme of this blog), I am sometimes having to focus on “distress”. Now is such a time. There is a fine line between alleviating distress and profiting from it. We all know … Continue reading
If I was Damian Stancombe, I wouldn’t be talking to me. Damian is a partner at a firm called Barnett Waddingham and I’m forever having a go at his firm. But he’s a tolerant fellow and we still … Continue reading
In my 13 years with my partner Stella, I cannot remember being quite so much in love as I was yesterday. She will not thank me for saying it, but her decision to accompany me on a cold and windy … Continue reading