Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes @GuyOpperman Perhaps they represent the gold standard to which smaller schemes aspire?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- It is important that there is clear guidance from the Pensions Regulator on what is best practice in this area. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who… It is important that there is clear gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: AA taper
A thread , which is now nearly a week old, has over 1000 posts on it and it focusses exclusively on the tax problems doctors are having resulting from the tension from too much pension . That is, till the … Continue reading
A psychiatric consultant finds herself paying more in tax than she earns. A spokesperson for the pensions industry opines. I understand Dr Kate Lovett has has a large increase in her DB pension, which breaches the Annual Allowance pension rules … Continue reading
Hopes now dashed for an update on the tapered annual allowance review, which was anticipated in the Budget. https://t.co/53xfAqdosT — Josephine Cumbo (@JosephineCumbo) October 24, 2019 Sky and BBC agree Govt cancels the Budget —— Treasury source says: “Parliament has … Continue reading