Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Lessons to learn from Dolphin Trust henrytapper.com/2020/11/27/les…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- No blubbing over the future of RPI please. henrytapper.com/2020/11/28/no-…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- Sexy-cash is back incentivizing pension transfers – let’s nip this in the bud henrytapper.com/2020/11/30/sex…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- Bosses – the dashboard is not about you – it’s about us! henrytapper.com/2020/12/01/bos…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia henrytapper.com/2020/12/02/nat…Restoring confidence in pensions 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: NHS
From Sunday to Tuesday this week , I was in the Cancer Center adjacent to Guys Hospital having work on my bowels under general anesthetic. My surgery was “elective” rather than “emergency”. I had had emergency surgery for the problem … Continue reading
At 5pm yesterday I was clapping the NHS in hospital , shortly having received keyhole surgery. I have had good grounds for thanking the NHS over the past twelve months. As I lay in bed last night I could … Continue reading
Boris Johnson is a classicist, but he’s not a mathematician. When Boris’ spin doctors decided to formulate the Covid-19 risk rate – this is what they came up with. To the delight of genuine mathematicians who were able to display … Continue reading
This article was composed for TC News on the day after the Government closed down the pubs, restaurants cinemas and theatres. It’s a day after the Treasury announced that it would subsidise the wages of those ‘furloughed” by their … Continue reading
80% of us will get it- you are not alone
Yes , this virus is going to cost you, but not enough to make you ill
If you get it now – lucky you.
If you get it later, it won’t seem so weird.
One day you’ll die, this is a wake up call . Continue reading
There was an awkward moment at the end of my appointment with my NHS consultant yesterday morning. As we rose to part both instinctively stuck out our hands and then with a forced laugh withdrew and fist-pumped. We had … Continue reading
It’s been another brutal week in politics. I’m glad that the pensions team in place at the start of it – remain in place at the end of it. I’m pleased that Guy Opperman remains our pensions minister. As my … Continue reading