Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Smith Williams on The Bitcoin scam – that… Smith Williams on The Bitcoin scam – that… Smith Williams on The Bitcoin scam – that… Smith Williams on The Bitcoin scam – that… henry tapper on “Saved enough to stop wo… Adrian Boulding on Schemes consolidate-pots proli… John Mather on “Saved enough to stop wo… Stuart Fowler on How a British Steel redress sc… con keating on Private markets – where… Jnamdoc on Private markets – where… Brian G on Stuart Fowler asks “is a… Eugen N on Is TPR setting too high a bar… Stuart Fowler on Stuart Fowler asks “is a… Brian G on Stuart Fowler asks “is a… henry tapper on Is TPR setting too high a bar…
- The use and abuse of pension’s “tax-free cash”.
- Downing Street’s three pension interventions this century.
- Schemes consolidate-pots proliferate;- tPR’s mixed news
- “Saved enough to stop work?” – the impact of pension freedoms on the labour market
- Auto-enrolment upgrade? Let’s sort out state benefits first.
- We need to get back to Turner and think about a pension system as a way of countering the negative impact of an age… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Downing Street’s three pension interventions this century. henrytapper.com/2022/01/29/dow…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @RoyalMail @mbailey261 I have stayed in all day for my tracked item to come and no one has turned up. I have to wai… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
- Are we in a stock market crash? henrytapper.com/2022/01/24/are…Restoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- Can Stephen Timms cut the Gordian Knot and unbind FAS pensions? henrytapper.com/2022/01/25/can…Restoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
Tag Archives: Guidance
Gareth Morgan has , until now, been a lone voice, howling at the moon on the plight of the low paid faced with decisions on how to spend their pension pot. “Until now” means that he is now joined by … Continue reading
The Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA), the independent body dedicated to driving up standards in pensions administration, has unveiled its Counter Fraud Guidance for UK pension schemes, trustees and providers. PASA is run by pragmatic , experienced and strong people … Continue reading
In 2013, Pension PlayPen founded a choose a pension service for employers needing to designate a workplace pension so that staff could be auto-enrolled according to the staging roll-out. At the time, we predicted that once the heavy lifting had … Continue reading
I have received a nice email from the Pensions Minister , some of which can be shared. It would be easy for Guy Opperman, days after getting Royal Assent to the Pension Schemes Act, to sit back. Instead I … Continue reading
Following yesterday’s post on MaPS’ new service guiding people to pension options, I’ve seen quite a bit of feedback from providers, but no comment from consumers – it would be good if MaPS can report on the use of the … Continue reading
Once in a blue moon I get a mail from someone who is clearly an expert in pensions but modest enough to recognise she/he struggles with their own money! I feel in awe of such people! I got a … Continue reading
Government messaging on COVID-19 has ranged from effective to baffling and the consensus is that it works best when simple. While Sage might be agonizing over strategy the early messages about staying at home, keeping your distance and saving our … Continue reading
We live at a time of self empowerment. If we don’t know how to do something we learn, searching for answers from the web. We’ve learned how to do things from You tube, understand things from Wiki and with a … Continue reading
BREAKING: Stephen Timms, the work & pensions select committee chair, is to push for DB schemes to be able to pause transfers to reduce the risk of savers being hit by scams. Mr Timms plans to table an ammendment to … Continue reading