Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- The role of Cambridge Colleges in the University teacher’s strike
- Why insurance isn’t always right.
- Why are university staff going on strike?
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission
- A time of trust – not guarantees. lnkd.in/gVwJZKzRestoring confidence in pensions 4 minutes ago
- Is the USS really in crisis? lnkd.in/gAm5WXcRestoring confidence in pensions 5 minutes ago
- RT @ANGIEBROOKS11: Think I might do top ten life offices next (or, should I say, bottom ten) @NJM71 @henryhtapper @PensionsDave @StocktonEB…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 minutes ago
- RT @achaplin71: @henryhtapper @CommonsWorkPen @LongPensions Maybe the issue over comms is who the “we” is. Pensions people, including me, h…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 minutes ago
- @PensionWonk This is true , but wouldn't you rather have more out of what you put in - all the same?Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Category Archives: QROPS
The FCA has published an interesting blog entitled Our work on DB transfers. The nub of its findings follow Since October 2015 we have reviewed a total of 88 DB transfers where the recommendation was to transfer. Out of these, … Continue reading
This blog was prompted by reports that Britain is fast withdrawing QROPS status to many of our European partners. A Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme, or QROPS, is an overseas pension scheme that meets certain requirements set by Her Majesty’s … Continue reading