There are 10 key questions for us to answer at this year’s conference
- How many lengths with Sprinter Sacre win the Champion Chase by?
- Who’ll profit most from Big Buck’s World Hurdle Absence
- Who will establish themselves as the new superstar staying steeplechaser?
- Ws last year’s Champion Hurdle a blip for Hurrican Fly?
- Who will the Cheltenham Hill Make and Break?
- Who’ll ride the most winners?
- What fate awaits the Irish Bankers Pont Alexandre and Quevega?
- Who’s been waiting for better ground to show their true form?
- Can Dynaste break the curse of the Feltham Chase?
- How many novices races can Willie Mullins carry off?
We will be staying at
We will be congregating at the bandstand in the Guiness Village from mid-day and will be retrurning home thirty minutes after the last race.
We will be racing Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
If you would like to meet us, come to the bandstand, if you want to drink with us in the evening, call me on 07785 377768 or drop me a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Jenny Davidson has done a great job- thanks Jen!
- The Saturday Sermon – Festival Tips | Cheltenham Charity Tipping Contest – Imperial Cup Tips (themajorversusthebookie.wordpress.com)
- Six to watch at Cheltenham Festival (oddonion.com)
- Online firm bracing themselves as punters pile into Sprinter Sacre offer ahead of Cheltenham Festival (footybunker.com)
- Newsboy’s Thursday racing update: Paul Nicholls on underdog status and JP McManus buys Wyck Hill (mirror.co.uk)
- Cheltenham Festival: The greatest show on turf (blogs.independent.co.uk)
- Sprinter Sacre Heads Queen Mother Champion Chase Field (flattofences.wordpress.com)
- Mail De Bievre to take on Sprinter Sacre in Champion Chase (blogs.bettor.com)
- Cue Card to avoid Sprinter Sacre and bid instead to come up trumps in Ryanair Chase (dailyrecord.co.uk)
- Cheltenham Festival 2013: day-by-day guide (telegraph.co.uk)
- Punters pile into Champion Hurdle Hurricane Fly offer as firm braced for Cheltenham Festival frenzy (footybunker.com)