I haven’t used my blog to advertise a job before, but I’m making an exception this morning because First Actuarial has an opportunity for someone who can get to Tonbridge to work training to be a first-class DC consultant.
This is not an opportunity for the following
- Get quick rich sales spivs
- People who want PWC/Mercer style trophy CV
- Chancers with less than a year’s experience in pensions
- People who can’t add up
It is a job for someone who is either starting their career or starting a new career and wants to do things the right way.
This is what we would expect you to do each day
The main aspects of the role will include
- develop your knowledge on workplace pensions and stay up to date on general pension issues
- support our pension provider research work by sending out surveys, collating and analysing responses, and making sure the research remains up to date
- attending meetings with providers and clients and taking minutes
- drafting letters and reports
- providing administrative support to grown-up DC consultants
You’ll be right for the job if…
- you are able to work independently and be pro-active as well as fit into the our team
- you’re good with people and with words
- you know how to do Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- you’re an analytical thinker with good problem solving skills
- you have Maths and English GCSE at grade C and above and preferably good A-levels
I can confirm that “we offer a generous benefits package and will support you in undertaking relevant professional qualifications”. First Actuarial is the best company I have ever worked for and if you are anything like me and at the right stage of your life, you will love this job.
What to do?
If this looks the kind of thing you’d like to do and you can get to Tonbridge to work, you can apply for the job, using this link.
If you’d like to have a chat about what it’s like here – you can mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org with “pensions job” in the title- I promise to read and respond!