Our party divides into two ….those who will be in the boxes of insurers and asset managers and the rest of us, who will be wrapping up warm and slumming it in Tatts. One up for horsepitality? I don’t think so..National Hunt racing is made for this.
So here are Tapper’s top tips.
1.30 Supreme Novices Un Atout
2.05 The Arkle Simonsig
2.40 3m Hdcp Chase Monkey Tunkerty
3.20 Champion Hudle Hurricane Fly
4.00 Cross Country Outlaw Pete
4.40Mare’s Hurdle Swing Bowler
5.15 Novices Hdcp Chase Shangani
Watching Willie Mullin’s string walking down to the course on the Morning Line, I could not be more excited. Fingers crossed!
- The Tipster: Mullins heading the emerald invasion at Cheltenham (metro.co.uk)
- Cheltenham Tuesday Tips – Its Cheltenham Eve… The Arkle and Champion Hurdle await tomorrow… (themajorversusthebookie.wordpress.com)
- Hurricane Fly can clear final hurdle and make Cheltenham history, say Northern Ireland owners (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Tuesday’s Cheltenham Preview – A Comprehensive Look At The Pick Of Day One (flattofences.wordpress.com)
- Cheltenham Festival: Hurricane’s hot but Zarkandar can go down a storm (standard.co.uk)
- Top tip for Cheltenham racegoers (about.taylorwimpey.co.uk)
- Parts of track to be covered as cold snap hits Cheltenham Festival (guardian.co.uk)
- Punters pile into Champion Hurdle Hurricane Fly offer as firm braced for Cheltenham Festival frenzy (footybunker.com)
- Rock on Ruby seeks Cheltenham repeat (todaynewsblog.wordpress.com)
- Cheltenham Festival: All the stats you need for Tuesday’s races (metro.co.uk)