Here’s my 8am welcome video – the morning after the night before http://youtu.be/hVJaR7u1yAA
Tuesday’s racing was rather overshadowed by not one, not two but three police call outs at Play Pen Towers at Little Rollright (where we are staying).
Taps‘ miscommunication of the alarm digit code led to the police turning out with armed swat squads (well a police dog). We are staying in the vale of Kate Winslet l and you get a better class of copper protecting your assets in a celebrity valley!
Leandro’s unfortunate motoring accident sent little blue lights flashing up and down the A344 and we wish him well as he recovers in hospital.
Finally , a flock of sheep escaped from a neighbours farm causing a third police call out in the space of two hours.
Not much can be said about the racing that has not been said better by others. The sing-song continued to 3am this morning, we are composing a pensions song for the play pen around the hilarious misspelling of “penison” and the majority of our guests have yet to assemble in the breakfast room (for obvious reasons).
If you are looking to come and join us, you should contact me on 07785 377768 because I still have precious gold cup tickets going spare!
So here are Taps Top Tips for day 2
Taps’ Top Tips for Wednesday of Cheltenham:
Race one – Diamond Jubilee National Hunt Chase (Amateur Riders Novices’ Chase) – 18 Teaforthree (each way)
Race two- 2.10- Novices’ Hurdle – 11 Monksland (each way)
Race four 3.20 – sportingbet.com Queen Mother Champion Chase – 7 Sizing Europe (win)
Race five 4.40 – Fred Winter Juvenile Handicap Hurdle – 12 Kazlian (each way)
- Taps’ top tips (Cheltenham Day 1) (henrytapper.com)
- The Majors Antepost Tips for Cheltenham Festival – 40/1, 25/1 and more (themajorversusthebookie.wordpress.com)
- Kauto Star lines up for Betfred Cheltenham Gold Cup Chase (blogs.bettor.com)
- Cheltenham Festival 2012: Course going remains unchanged as opening race looms (telegraph.co.uk)
- Cheltenham Festival Tuesday Tips – Champion Hurdle.. All aboard! (themajorversusthebookie.wordpress.com)
- Cheltenham Festival Day Two (longshotbetting.com)
- Cheltenham Festival: live – Telegraph.co.uk (telegraph.co.uk)
- Now for Cheltenham. (henrytapper.com)