Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- RT @TPRgovuk: We are calling on accountants, IFAs & bookkeepers to be ready for the demand from employers on #autoenrolment http://t.co/waQ…thanks 2 hours ago
- @propertECO Well done #thepitch14thanks 2 hours ago
- RT @The_Pitch: Judges @JudyatAVG @KarenDarbyUK @ICAEW_BAS and @IamLaraMorgan with our winner @propertECO #thepitch14 http://t.co/v9BdK1bvTlthanks 2 hours ago
- It's not just pension taxation that's changing- products are! ln.is/lnkd.in/nEpnAthanks 3 hours ago
- “@Payrollworld: Great questions being asked by the audience at #pwconf http://t.co/MXPp98KBmX”wish I was there!thanks 4 hours ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! ln.is/paper.li/zpFGKthanks 9 hours ago
- RT @golfmangosierra: Rooting for you. Go, Henry! Wish us luck as we Pitch to be Britain's top micro-employer! wp.me/ppXQz-3q5 via @h…thanks 12 hours ago
- RT @jerrymoriarty1: Old age and public sector pensions 'not sustainable' indo.ie/3t82gT via @Independent_iethanks 12 hours ago
- @corpadviser Wow ! why did @pensionplaypen only find out about these awards now! They're right up our street and we'll be entering!thanks 13 hours ago
- Wish us luck as we Pitch to be Britain's top micro-employer! ln.is/lnkd.in/PQkBsthanks 13 hours ago
- Double vision - a startling new blog from Ralph Frank
- Wish us luck as we Pitch to be Britain's top micro-employer!
- Après-midi with the Bermondsey Bee - some thoughts on advice
- It's not just pension taxation that's changing- products are!
- Why I will accept your Linked In invitation!
- Citizen's Advice- the place to get pension guidance
- When does a social networker become a pest?
- The great pension bank robbery
- The pensions industry is far from ready for 2015.
- "Hope I die before I get old..?"
- 208,509 hits
- Actuarial science ageing AMC annuity auto enrolment BBC Britain Business Business and Economy CDC Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service David Cameron dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook FCA finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority first actuarial Funds Government Guidance Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis Mutual fund National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator Pensions pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Saving Scheme social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Match your payroll to your pension<iframe id="sm_e_s" src="https://www.surveymonkey.com/jsEmbed.aspx?
Theme: Twenty Ten Proudly powered by WordPress.
Categoriesactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The link between you and your employer has been lost.
We shall laugh in the face of ministers, doff imaginary trilbies when passing Regulators. Continue reading
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.
Following my visit to Hotel Stupid earlier in the month, I am now reporting from Hotel Demented ; aka Jardines de Nivaria – Tenerife. If Gordon and William want to know what happened to all that tax free cash from UK pensions, they … Continue reading
There is hope for me – maybe I will be remembered as too good for my pension.
We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
The other man’s grass is always greener or so it would seem if you work in the UK pension industry. Over the years we have got used to a succession of overseas dignitaries visiting our shores, speaking at our conferences and … Continue reading
DC consulting concentrates on the hard things and misses the easy ones. What we need is a pragmatic, plain-speaking and pragmatic approach to DC pensions and that is exactly what we’ve decided to provide Continue reading