Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- @nicolatelford 07785 377768 Need one ticket for QPR game- will be at #SWFC game tomorrow with £30 cashthanks 1 hour ago
- @SharonMktg @philipcalvert Grantedthanks 1 hour ago
- Passengers should leave more time to travel and not trust timetables as they will probably find train is late due to other passengersthanks 2 hours ago
- I will be 40 minutes late home today. I would like to apologise to GWR for being a passenger #failthanks 2 hours ago
- Also passengers are sometimes taken ill which makes trains late. The passengers are almost always the cause of trains being latethanks 2 hours ago
- Another reason why GWR trains are late is too many passengers trying to get on the train #failthanks 2 hours ago
- If your GWR train is late, your fare goes up, because GWR is fined. So please don't ask them to hold a train if your train is late #failthanks 2 hours ago
- @SharonMktg @philipcalvert this doesn't sound so surprising, most people aren't there yet!thanks 3 hours ago
- "What's it like to be retired?" wp.me/ppXQz-34f via thanks to @ilcukthanks 9 hours ago
- "What's it like to be retired?" wp.me/ppXQz-34f via @henryhtapper beats me why these guys don't get more recognition @ilcukthanks 9 hours ago
- "What's it like to be retired?"
- Why there is nothing- nothing- like the Cheltenham National Hunt Festival
- Honest research from Towers Watson on employer attitudes to workplace pensions
- Pensions are stopping us building houses and housing is stopping us buying pensions!
- Why I want to be Pensions Personality of the Year 2014.
- DC isn't working says Hymans Robertson- I agree - let's change that!
- Cheltenham day three - Tap's top tips
- Why clever people don't do jargon
- Some law firms don't geddit- Clyde and Company come up short.
- When AE collaborations are a cop-out.
- 166,759 hits
- 1 Actuarial science ageing AMC annuity BBC Britain Business Business and Economy Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service David Cameron dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority Funds Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis Mutual fund National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics Private sector public sector Public Sector Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement Saving Scheme Self-invested personal pension social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Tesco Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The link between you and your employer has been lost.
We shall laugh in the face of ministers, doff imaginary trilbies when passing Regulators. Continue reading
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.
Following my visit to Hotel Stupid earlier in the month, I am now reporting from Hotel Demented ; aka Jardines de Nivaria – Tenerife. If Gordon and William want to know what happened to all that tax free cash from UK pensions, they … Continue reading
There is hope for me – maybe I will be remembered as too good for my pension.
We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
The other man’s grass is always greener or so it would seem if you work in the UK pension industry. Over the years we have got used to a succession of overseas dignitaries visiting our shores, speaking at our conferences and … Continue reading
DC consulting concentrates on the hard things and misses the easy ones. What we need is a pragmatic, plain-speaking and pragmatic approach to DC pensions and that is exactly what we’ve decided to provide Continue reading