Find what you need to know
Auto-enrolment sorted – click here
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Ni #pensionsthanks 3 hours ago
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace. wp.me/ppXQz-2Ma via #pensionsthanks 3 hours ago
- Are pensions fundamentally flawed? henrytapper.com/2013/05/21/fit…thanks 3 hours ago
- The lurcher was (says Chris Evans) the earliest form of hot water bottle. My brother has a lurcher called Rosie the dog (frog) (hog) .thanks 3 hours ago
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect? wp.me/ppXQz-2Nithanks 4 hours ago
- OMG - Guillemots are on the "cusp of flightlesness" could they be the new penguins?thanks 5 hours ago
- RT @Dev_Reward: The HR and Reward Daily Essentials is out! paper.li/Dev_Reward/135… ▸ Top stories today via @henryhtapper @EmployeeBenefit @e…thanks 20 hours ago
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website. wp.me/ppXQz-2MC via @henryhtapperthanks 23 hours ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapper ▸ Top stories today via @iankmsmith @PensionsGuru @NewModelAdviserthanks 23 hours ago
- RT @uksoccerpatron: Soccer fact: Coach Johnson coaches 2 soccer clubs, Yo Ville and also Old Ham. He's one hell of a multi tasker #oafc #yt…thanks 23 hours ago
- The Regulator's brilliant auto-enrolment website.
- Shows what the little man can do
- "Fit lean pension machines" - an uncomfortable prospect?
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace.
- A great day for Yeovil Town Football Club
- Who speaks for workplace pensions?
- Come on Yeovil!
- Tesco v Morrisons - a pension-enrolment showdown
- The loveliest coastline in the world
- Football - Yeovil Town FC
- 130,905 hits
TagsActuarial science annuity Business Business and Economy corporate governance corporate risk dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan DWP Employment England Facebook Financial services Financial Services Authority Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London National Employment Savings Trust NEST pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator Pensions pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Scheme social media Society Steve Webb twitter United States
What's hot and what's notactuaries annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Facebook Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Monthly Archives: February 2011
The link between you and your employer has been lost.
We shall laugh in the face of ministers, doff imaginary trilbies when passing Regulators. Continue reading
There is no evidence that the private sector has found the secret to insuring the cost of people living longer. It has merely found ways of insuring itself against the risks of ruin.
Following my visit to Hotel Stupid earlier in the month, I am now reporting from Hotel Demented ; aka Jardines de Nivaria – Tenerife. If Gordon and William want to know what happened to all that tax free cash from UK pensions, they … Continue reading
There is hope for me – maybe I will be remembered as too good for my pension.
We need to give pensions a better public image. Some say we should drop the word pensions, we say get real!
The other man’s grass is always greener or so it would seem if you work in the UK pension industry. Over the years we have got used to a succession of overseas dignitaries visiting our shores, speaking at our conferences and … Continue reading
DC consulting concentrates on the hard things and misses the easy ones. What we need is a pragmatic, plain-speaking and pragmatic approach to DC pensions and that is exactly what we’ve decided to provide Continue reading