Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: tata
Maria Espadinha’s excellent article in the FT’s Advisor clarifies to financial advisers that were Greybull to go into administration, there would be no impact on the new BSPS. It’s a timely reminder as there will undoubtedly be increased vulnerability amongst traumatised … Continue reading
I was sent an announcement yesterday about the new British Steel Pension Scheme. It’s a complicated message and I’ve tried to add comments that explain what each paragraph means in a little easier way. My comments are in green. They … Continue reading
There are certain events where the police anticipate trouble and turn up in anticipation. There are certain traffic black spots where speed cameras are put in to reduce the risk of accidents and there are some occasions when regulators could … Continue reading
It I’ve been in correspondence with a steelworker who wrote me this Over the past few months when my work colleagues at TATA have been talking about transferring out I suggested the TATA Aviva Plan to them as it … Continue reading
It’s the last day of 2017 and a time to look back at the last three months. The small picture is a series of events that have led to a general awareness that something very wrong was going on in … Continue reading
One of the uses of a CDC scheme could be to allow people who have opted out of a DB plan – to opt back into a scheme which pays them a wage for life – albeit one that isn’t … Continue reading
This morning I and three members of BSPS, give oral evidence to the Work and Pensions Select Committee at Parliament. We have been asked to speak about our experiences and comment on lessons that can be learned. The four of … Continue reading
One of the features of a close-knit community is that people talk to each other. For Steelworkers this has been at works and in clubs. Now the works and clubs of Port Talbot, Llanwern, Scunthorpe and Redcar have digital counterparts in the Facebook pages … Continue reading