Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes @GuyOpperman Perhaps they represent the gold standard to which smaller schemes aspire?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- It is important that there is clear guidance from the Pensions Regulator on what is best practice in this area. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who… It is important that there is clear gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: FSCS
Blow to the trust in our profession. We could have organized to help people and divi the work for an industry wide agreed fixed fee on this. People matter. #financialplanning #values #trust https://t.co/wJghgWZEOe — Clémence Chatelin (@CChatelin) January 25, 2021 … Continue reading
I’m quoting Al Rush from the Facebook post he made yesterday evening following the meetings of steelworkers with MPs and Regulators yesterday. Al’s message to the steelmen Sometimes, in my line of work, it can be dispiriting to work for … Continue reading