Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- Can the private sector be trusted to pay us a “living pension”?
- Action is urgently needed on the net pay pension issue
- Some thoughts for IGCs and Providers on investment pathways.
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube sounds nice!Restoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube looking forwardsRestoring confidence in pensions 17 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube Off to Smithfield market now!Restoring confidence in pensions 19 hours ago
- We need to return to a default pension solution. At Tata, the default could and should have been the PPF, for peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 20 hours ago
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad? henrytapper.com/2021/01/26/mor…Restoring confidence in pensions 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: communication
Yesterday a financial journalist called about a confusing e-mail she had seen showing changes to a friend’s pension plan The letter was trying to explain how the friend’s fund management would change – to give her freedom and choice in … Continue reading
Jo Cumbo has been writing some interesting pieces ( https://www.ft.com/content/787ad06e-7e7b-11e6-bc52-0c7211ef3198) on how what we need to know about our retirement savings can be delivered to us as we want it. We get our shopping or our meals to our door if … Continue reading
Sometime this week, Paul Lewis announced he had more “followers” than the Independent newspaper had “readers”. I thought that telling. I read the Indy, but mainly from @simonread ‘s tweets and I probably read more BBC stuff through @paulewismoney than … Continue reading