Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Dr Robin Rowles on Natural selection is one thing… henry tapper on A breakthrough in measuring th… Bob Ward on A breakthrough in measuring th… Baroness Ros Altmann on A breakthrough in measuring th… henry tapper on Natural selection is one thing… Martin T on Natural selection is one thing… Chris Giles on Natural selection is one thing… henry tapper on Natural selection is one thing… nmcpcc on Simon Baynes – a great l… derekscott1953 on Natural selection is one thing… Tim Simpson on Natural selection is one thing… Martin T on Natural selection is one thing… ConKeating on Natural selection is one thing… Robert on Sexy-cash is back incentivizin… Martin T on Stay safe and wish ourselves a…
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG
- “In pensions we trust” – when our data is trusty!
- A breakthrough in measuring the quality of DC scheme data.
- Pensions are stranded off-line; this must change!
- Natural selection is one thing, wilful destruction another- thoughts on Arcadia
- Thanks to @NicolaMedical @DanRyanCoios, @ActuaryByDay and COVID-19 Actuaries Response Group for a brilliant evaluat… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 55 minutes ago
- There are 163 candidate vaccines in preclinical evaluation which is a significant drop from last month (over 200),… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 57 minutes ago
- Everything you need to know about vaccines (and more) .Covid-ARG henrytapper.com/2020/12/05/eve…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 hour ago
- lnkd.in/d-xFhXm lnkd.in/dvJeVWARestoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- We need to keep pushing for more data, more accountability and more transparency in all aspects of the data supply… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: UNISON
Yesterday afternoon I had a chat with Glyn Jenkins. Most of my conversations with Glyn over the years have been in the bar of Unison’s Marylebone’s offices. Glyn is old school and that means he prioritises people. This chat … Continue reading
Colin Meech wins the peace A couple of days ago, I spent an enlightening hour in Parliament listening to the witness of Colin Meech and Jonathan Lipkin to the Work and Pensions Select Committee. I have known Colin a few … Continue reading
Today I’ll be a delegate and tonight I’ll be chairing a meeting at the TUC conference. It’s actually a fringe meeting which means anyone can come along – you don’t have to be a delegate. Below are the details if you … Continue reading
Turn to your weekend FT , you happy capitalists, and you will find two stories relating to monopoly of the big four accountants. The first is a comment piece by John Plender where he looks at why Government has … Continue reading
Today’s the red letter day for the Pension Regulator (and to a lesser extent- the Pension Protection Fund) , when they find themselves under the scrutiny of the DWP Select Committee. In question is the competence and capability of both … Continue reading