Find what you need to know
Auto-enrolment sorted – click here
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- Come on Yeovil! wp.me/ppXQz-2Mi #ytfc #btfcthanks 58 minutes ago
- RT @JohnKendallFA: The John Kendall PFA Daily is out! paper.li/JohnKendallIFA… ▸ Top stories today via @BobEarnshaw @henryhtapper @DaleRockellthanks 1 hour ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapper ▸ Top stories today via @BasicPensionUk @PakistanAtheist @JLT_AEthanks 2 hours ago
- @SBGAdviserTech enjoyed getbacktime.co.ukthanks 4 hours ago
- What have the Australians done for us - not much! wp.me/ppXQz-1IY via #pensionsthanks 4 hours ago
- How digitization is changing our lives wp.me/ppXQz-1LY via @wordpressdotcomthanks 4 hours ago
- Five questions about: Pension liberation - Pensions - Money - The Independent independent.co.uk/money/pensions… via @Independentthanks 5 hours ago
- RT @gwj0: @henryhtapper we've got an office in Yeovil so plenty of support from @OldMillAFP tomorrow #ytfcthanks 5 hours ago
- @gwj0 well tomorrow to be precise Gavin but good luck to Northampton Town today. #ntfcthanks 6 hours ago
- RT @gwj0: @henryhtapper: "Come on Yeovil! wp.me/ppXQz-2Mi "hope it goes well today at wem-ber-lee Henry #ytfcthanks 6 hours ago
- Replacing the financial salesman in the workplace.
- Come on Yeovil!
- Who speaks for workplace pensions?
- What have the Australians done for us - not much!
- How digitization is changing our lives
- So what's new in pension reform?
- The "advice gap" can and will be filled
- Do consumers benefit from risk-based pricing?
- A momentous day for restoring confidence in UK pensions
- Heavyweight support for CDC - the Dutchmen strike back!
- 130,125 hits
TagsActuarial science annuity Business Business and Economy corporate governance corporate risk dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan DWP Employment England Facebook Financial services Financial Services Authority Government Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London National Employment Savings Trust NEST pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator Pensions pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Scheme social media Society Steve Webb twitter United States
What's hot and what's notactuaries annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Facebook Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Monthly Archives: December 2010
We should be proud of our pension system and I for one go into 2011 believing that America and other nations can look to the UK for leadership in this field. Continue reading
Peter died in his kitchen from a heart attack at the age of 76. It was just before Christmas.
Gavin Henson – a proper father.
The best part of the Christmas story was the Magi rocking up at Bethlehem following a global sat nav and a lot of hope..
Since there is no obvious pressure on companies to renegotiate charges for their employees , I see no obvious reason why pension charges will fall. Unless that is, voices such as the RSA are heard.
Of course with pensions the outcomes are not so polarised- you don’t lose all if your horse doesn’t win. But the stakes are much higher- when you annuitise you are betting your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the right to ask a simple question back to Government- why weren’t we asked these questions before?
Play pen parties rock - big up to all! Snow and ice cannot stop us having fun. Huge thankyou to all who could and all who couldn’t – Dick Strattan - legend - honour and a privilege to share a room when … Continue reading