Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- @philbray73 I mean the exit costs of the SIPP as well as the initial coststhanks 1 hour ago
- @philbray73 You could be clearer about whether the SIPP costs are included in the comparisons (they should be)thanks 1 hour ago
- Thanks for the research; We'll double check those assumptions but this looks good... investmentsense.co.uk/?p=36981#comme…thanks 2 hours ago
- Retirement: Keep your options open, retire now and take advantage of new pension proposals investmentsense.co.uk/retirement-kee…thanks 2 hours ago
- More trust, fewer Trusts please! wp.me/ppXQz-37B via @henryhtapperthanks 2 hours ago
- Who Wins? henrytapper.com/pension-person… Oh Shane Duffy, Yeovil loves you more than you can know!thanks 2 hours ago
- Pension tracking mortgages - a new idea from Josh Collins wp.me/ppXQz-38b viathanks 2 hours ago
- Pension tracking mortgages - a new idea from Josh Collins wp.me/ppXQz-38b via @henryhtapperthanks 2 hours ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! paper.li/henryhtapper Stories via @philmcnulty @_moneymarketing @Ads_Smiththanks 3 hours ago
- St Pancras http://t.co/HyxM7q5Mrtthanks 3 hours ago
- Pension tracking mortgages - a new idea from Josh Collins
- The ABI's 10 problems with CDC - with 10 answers!
- Pension Personality 2014 (defamation row)
- Beyond compliance...how to integrate your workplace pension into your business
- "The predictable alternative to drawdown"
- At last - good "pension news" for employers
- More trust, fewer Trusts please!
- Dear Asset Manager...
- What to do at Easter?
- Research shock- employers do care about the pensions they provide their staff
- 174,642 hits
- 1 Actuarial science ageing AMC annuity BBC Britain Business Business and Economy Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service David Cameron dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority first actuarial Funds Government Gregg McClymont Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis Mutual fund National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics Private sector public sector Public Sector Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement Saving Scheme social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog Liability Driven Investment mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Monthly Archives: December 2010
We should be proud of our pension system and I for one go into 2011 believing that America and other nations can look to the UK for leadership in this field. Continue reading
Peter died in his kitchen from a heart attack at the age of 76. It was just before Christmas.
Gavin Henson – a proper father.
The best part of the Christmas story was the Magi rocking up at Bethlehem following a global sat nav and a lot of hope..
Since there is no obvious pressure on companies to renegotiate charges for their employees , I see no obvious reason why pension charges will fall. Unless that is, voices such as the RSA are heard.
Of course with pensions the outcomes are not so polarised- you don’t lose all if your horse doesn’t win. But the stakes are much higher- when you annuitise you are betting your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the right to ask a simple question back to Government- why weren’t we asked these questions before?
Play pen parties rock - big up to all! Snow and ice cannot stop us having fun. Huge thankyou to all who could and all who couldn’t – Dick Strattan - legend - honour and a privilege to share a room when … Continue reading