Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! ln.is/paper.li/ZFunw Stories via @fundsindustrythanks 13 minutes ago
- @Savvy_Woman Thanks for your help on #CPP on the radio this morning. Just found out I've got a claim to make @Radio5livethanks 1 hour ago
- @gbcoastwalk my mum salutes you- she completed the Studland to Minehead coast walk over 7 years , she finished aged 82. Good luck with pt 2!thanks 1 hour ago
- Auto enrolment: No-one gets left behind ln.is/lnkd.in/Bsrbcthanks 2 hours ago
- @GdnSmallBiz Every day is a holiday @pensionplaypen but no formal holidays for us this yearthanks 2 hours ago
- Pension PlayPen respond to FCA on IGCs and DC Governance ln.is/lnkd.in/TWfgSthanks 3 hours ago
- Pension PlayPen respond to FCA on IGCs and DC Governance ln.is/wp.me/bHNTcthanks 3 hours ago
- If a job's worth doing.... ln.is/lnkd.in/Dtr1sthanks 16 hours ago
- Three directors of Ucis advice firm disqualified | News | Money Marketing ln.is/moneymarketing… via @_moneymarketing Disgracefulthanks 18 hours ago
- @InvestmentMS Manchester- so much to answer for.thanks 19 hours ago
- DC isn't working says Hymans Robertson- I agree - let's change that!
- Does anybody care what you think?
- Is an annuity an investment product? Perhaps not!
- We knew we were cheating our clients.
- Pension PlayPen respond to FCA on IGCs and DC Governance
- Feeding the 5000; Pension PlayPen Party Photoblog
- "Open Government isn't an idea, it's an action"
- Making a buyer's market for pensions
- Freddie Flintoff's fabulous comeback; T20 Finals Day
- 11 tips for advisers planning for April '15
- 196,026 hits
- Actuarial science ageing AMC annuity auto enrolment BBC Britain Business Business and Economy CDC Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service David Cameron dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority first actuarial Funds Government Gregg McClymont Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis Mutual fund National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator pensions Pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement Saving Scheme social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Monthly Archives: December 2010
We should be proud of our pension system and I for one go into 2011 believing that America and other nations can look to the UK for leadership in this field. Continue reading
Peter died in his kitchen from a heart attack at the age of 76. It was just before Christmas.
Gavin Henson – a proper father.
The best part of the Christmas story was the Magi rocking up at Bethlehem following a global sat nav and a lot of hope..
Since there is no obvious pressure on companies to renegotiate charges for their employees , I see no obvious reason why pension charges will fall. Unless that is, voices such as the RSA are heard.
Of course with pensions the outcomes are not so polarised- you don’t lose all if your horse doesn’t win. But the stakes are much higher- when you annuitise you are betting your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the right to ask a simple question back to Government- why weren’t we asked these questions before?
Play pen parties rock – big up to all! Snow and ice cannot stop us having fun. Huge thankyou to all who could and all who couldn’t – Dick Strattan – legend – honour and a privilege to share a room when … Continue reading