Find what you need to know
The pension Martin Lewis?
51 years old , twice married, one son. Cambridge Graduate , Icelandic fisherman, failed management consultant. Rugby player, oarsman and double bassist.
Tries most things once- usually badly
- How do I buy financial advice? ln.is/lnkd.in/EvaKethanks 22 minutes ago
- We need to better understand the difference between financial advice and wealth management. ln.is/lnkd.in/ZXVV2thanks 26 minutes ago
- We need to better understand the difference between financial advice and wealth management.: ln.is/pensionplaypen…thanks 31 minutes ago
- How do I buy financial advice? ln.is/wp.me/sfN7gthanks 45 minutes ago
- #ytfc things can only get better😃 http://t.co/BS2yB1W596thanks 17 hours ago
- RT @Sheridan24_ytfc: 2/2 who will restore some pride for the badge and the club which I love so much. Not a performance I ever want to see …thanks 17 hours ago
- When losing seems like winning- the last post from #thePitch14 via @henryhtapper ln.is/ow.ly/MiTaathanks 18 hours ago
- When losing seems like winning- the last post from #thePitch14 via @henryhtapper ln.is/ow.ly/xRD1sthanks 20 hours ago
- The Pension Plowman Daily is out! ln.is/paper.li/TWU2S Stories via @ukpropertyinvesthanks 21 hours ago
- When losing seems like winning- the last post from #thePitch14
- Après-midi with the Bermondsey Bee - some thoughts on advice
- How do I buy financial advice?
- Double vision - a startling new blog from Ralph Frank
- Who'll pay the price for an auto-enrolment train crash?
- Citizen's Advice- the place to get pension guidance
- The pensions industry is far from ready for 2015.
- DC isn't working says Hymans Robertson- I agree - let's change that!
- Keeping the vultures at bay (pension liberation)
- Sing if you're "GLAD" to be grey!
- 208,787 hits
- Actuarial science ageing AMC annuity auto enrolment BBC Britain Business Business and Economy CDC Company corporate governance corporate risk customer service David Cameron dc pensions de-risking Defined benefit pension plan Defined contribution plan Dutch DWP Economics Employment England Facebook FCA finance Financial adviser Financial services Financial Services Authority first actuarial Funds Government Guidance Human Resources Insurance Investing Investment Investment management Legal & General Liability Driven Investment Life annuity linkedin London mallowstreet Martin Lewis Mutual fund National Employment Savings Trust NEST Open Market Option Payroll pension Pension new pension playpen Pension Pound Pension Poverty Pension Protection Fund Pension Regulator Pensions pensions Politics public sector Public Sector Pensions Retirement Saving Scheme social media Society Standard Life Steve Webb Treasury twitter United States Yeovil yeovil town fc
What's hot and what's notactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
NAPF Presentation on “at retirment options”
DB de-risking presntation (ppt)
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- July 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- January 2009
Follow the Pension Play Pen on linkedinlang: en_US
Match your payroll to your pension<iframe id="sm_e_s" src="https://www.surveymonkey.com/jsEmbed.aspx?
Theme: Twenty Ten Proudly powered by WordPress.
Categoriesactuaries advice gap annuity auto-enrolment Bankers Change corporate governance customer service David Pitt-Watson dc pensions de-risking defined aspiration Fiduciary Management Financial Education First Actuarial happiness Henry Tapper blog mallowstreet Management NEST Payroll pension playpen pensions Personal Accounts Popcorn Pensions Retail Distribution Review Retirement social media Treasury twitter
Monthly Archives: December 2010
We should be proud of our pension system and I for one go into 2011 believing that America and other nations can look to the UK for leadership in this field. Continue reading
Peter died in his kitchen from a heart attack at the age of 76. It was just before Christmas.
Gavin Henson – a proper father.
The best part of the Christmas story was the Magi rocking up at Bethlehem following a global sat nav and a lot of hope..
Since there is no obvious pressure on companies to renegotiate charges for their employees , I see no obvious reason why pension charges will fall. Unless that is, voices such as the RSA are heard.
Of course with pensions the outcomes are not so polarised- you don’t lose all if your horse doesn’t win. But the stakes are much higher- when you annuitise you are betting your standard of living for the rest of your life.
We have the right to ask a simple question back to Government- why weren’t we asked these questions before?
Play pen parties rock – big up to all! Snow and ice cannot stop us having fun. Huge thankyou to all who could and all who couldn’t – Dick Strattan – legend – honour and a privilege to share a room when … Continue reading