Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- The role of Cambridge Colleges in the University teacher’s strike
- Why insurance isn’t always right.
- Why are university staff going on strike?
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission
- @PensionWonk This is true , but wouldn't you rather have more out of what you put in - all the same?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @PensionWonk @alexwarna_pe there are examples where something similar to CDC worked in the UK, -not that far from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @alexwarna_pe 142,000 postal workers chose CDC over a Christmas strike? A number of large DC occ schemes are lookin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/I3qgetX6OCRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/0oieciakKXRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Category Archives: christmas
Financial Regulation seems a brutal business, impersonal and intimidating. Necessarily, a degree of formality is needed in one’s conduct on both sides. I would not feel comfortable at the FCA’s Christmas party nor they at mine. But that does not … Continue reading
What do you do with e-christmas cards? They bother me. “E-Christmas card” is a misnoma, most of these e-thingies seem the product of the thought police who de-risk corporate communications. “Merry” is of course out – a whiff of intoxication … Continue reading