Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Brian G on The Money and Pensions Service… John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- If you’re an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension.
- Covid may not have made us older – let’s hope it’s making us wiser.
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- @JosephineCumbo @craigpberry The Net Pay Action Group , headed by @rosaltmann and @litrgnews includes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- What Covid has done is remind us of our own fragile place on the planet and reinforced what was increasingly appare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- This is good news for Uber workers and this deal should be just the first of many lnkd.in/d9n2PVapRestoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- If you're an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension. henrytapper.com/2021/09/24/if-… This is good news for Uber workers and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
- @PensionsMonkey @CommonsWorkPen @MoneyPensionsUK has a poisoned chalice (as you say) but a stronger nudge to Pensi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Robin Powell
My friend Robin Powell who speaks for the evidence based investor has republished my comments on SJP’s Value Assessment (it’s nice to see my words properly set). I agree with Robin’s title, WHY SJP’S LATEST VALUE ASSESSMENT STILL DOESN’T CUT … Continue reading
Fund boards not changing tack on performance in value assessments despite backlash Fact not spin When it comes to performance reporting, investors want fact not spin. They want to be told facts about what they get out of an investment … Continue reading
Hot on the heels of this morning’s blog , a jingoistic piece on the resurgence of the UK as a pension power, here is a blog by Robin Powell that explains rather better than I , the frailties of Australia’s much … Continue reading
By ROBIN POWELL @RobinJPowell He’s arguably done more to advance the cause of ordinary investors than anyone except the late Jack Bogle. And the chances are you’ve probably never heard of him. His name is Jerry Schlichter, and he’s the … Continue reading
I’ve long admired the journalist Robin Powell for his clear insights. Lately he’s taken to writing little stories to illustrate the points he is making. He has written a series of pieces , the rest of which you can find … Continue reading
Robin Powell – the evidence based investor – has produced a very simple explanation of why the valuations of stocks are 90% right. You can read it here. It’s based on the ask the audience responses to who want to … Continue reading
Robin Powell of the Evidenced Based Investor, interviewed me this week. You can find the original interview here, Robin’s work is important, I hope a few readers will come to his seminar- advertised at the bottom of this piece. … Continue reading
My friend Robin Powell has produced a series of disruptive info graphics around comments he’s garnered following Fidelity’s announcement of “free funds”. He’s also written a good blog on the subject. Of course “free funds” is a disruptive idea and … Continue reading
Robin Powell is one of pension’s best investigative journalists. Here he reviews the day’s FCA press releases which suggest that despite prompting, asset managers continue to let their investors down. Another day, another piece of evidence that the UK asset managers … Continue reading
Robin Powell is a thoroughly decent man with an interest in financial probity who happens to write very well, he’s picked up on a couple of blogs which have been on here and I’m happy to return the favour. Robin … Continue reading