Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Peter D Beattie on Maintenance payments are not a… Tim Simpson on How vaccines are delivered… nadinecharlton78 on Maintenance payments are not a… Peter D Beattie on Maintenance payments are not a… Kate upcraft on Maintenance payments are not a… John Mather on Are we “too old –… Tim Simpson on Are we “too old –… Brian G on Can the private sector be trus… Manita Khuller on Compassion for the pension lib… DaveC on Are we “too old –… Can the private sect… on A Living Pension! What would i… Brian G on Some thoughts for IGCs and Pro… henry tapper on Action is urgently needed on t… Baroness Ros Altmann on Action is urgently needed on t… John Mather on Some thoughts for IGCs and Pro…
- How vaccines are delivered – expert questions – expert answers.
- Maintenance payments are not a benefit, they are a carer’s and a child’s right
- “Assumptions are dangerous” – Bromwich on USS
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- “Assumptions are dangerous” – Bromwich on USS henrytapper.com/2021/01/27/ass…Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- @HigherEdActuary @TheActuaryMag @MikeOtsuka @pickfos I am sure he will be his usual even- handed self- I look forwa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- @RButcherptl @JosephineCumbo How about scrapping fast track for DB so that corporates can properly sponsor DC workplace pensions!Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- @HelloMcQueen @JosephineCumbo Or switch to CDC as the way to turn pots back into pensions?Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
- @HigherEdActuary @TheActuaryMag @MikeOtsuka @pickfos I wonder what John’s answers to these questions will be.Restoring confidence in pensions 13 hours ago
Tag Archives: Financial Ombudsman
News yesterday that complaints about SIPPs (Self Invested Personal Pensions) are now upheld by the pension ombudsman more than any other financial product. The number of new complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service concerning Sipps has nearly doubled in … Continue reading
The Financial Ombudsman’s annual report – published yesterday – shows strong demand for its services. But the perception of what FOS does seems to be wider than it should be. Many people use FAS as a money advice service , … Continue reading
The Pensions Regulator have been re-born over the last five years and become focussed on helping advisers, trustees and employees solve pension problems. They have started treating us as customers and not potential criminals. Sadly, this attitudinal shift doesn’t seem … Continue reading