Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Brian G on The Money and Pensions Service… John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- If you’re an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension.
- Covid may not have made us older – let’s hope it’s making us wiser.
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- @JosephineCumbo @craigpberry The Net Pay Action Group , headed by @rosaltmann and @litrgnews includes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 hours ago
- What Covid has done is remind us of our own fragile place on the planet and reinforced what was increasingly appare… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- This is good news for Uber workers and this deal should be just the first of many lnkd.in/d9n2PVapRestoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- If you're an Uber driver , you have a NOW pension. henrytapper.com/2021/09/24/if-… This is good news for Uber workers and t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
- @PensionsMonkey @CommonsWorkPen @MoneyPensionsUK has a poisoned chalice (as you say) but a stronger nudge to Pensi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Dennis Leech
Prem Sikka, too, is an appointment to be welcomed as strengthening the Lords pensions team. Read his monograph from 2006, “Pensions crisis a failure of public policymaking”, https://t.co/xBHu7dgVKJ. Chapter 2: THE PENSIONS CRISIS: FACT AND FICTION explains the valuation and… … Continue reading
News has come in that the University Superannuation Scheme (USS) is going to press ahead with a valuation of its assets and liabilities as at the 31st March 2020. It reasons for it in a public statement. I had … Continue reading
Professor Dennis Leech is Emeritus Professor of Economics at Warwick University. This week has seen the University Employers threaten to withdraw sponsorship for future DB accrual, the University Union announce intended strike action and the DWP Select Committee ask fundamental questions about … Continue reading
The changes to the USS that UUK proposed on Friday will substantially alter the nature of academic employment in the Pre-92 universities and will damage higher education irrevocably. They will mean academic salaries having to rise substantially to attract the … Continue reading
Something out of nothing Two distantly related matter are troubling me this morning. The first is the ownership of intellectual property and the second the ownership of a shower cubicle. Let me talk about the shower cubicle first. I was … Continue reading
Following on from yesterday’s blog from Hilary Salt, here are some interesting thoughts from Dennis Leech, Professor Emeritus of Economics, University of Warwick You can contact Dennis directly at email@example.com The chief economist of the Bank of England, Andy Haldane, … Continue reading