Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Ben Pollard on Cushoning our pension pot… From Lloyds Bank to… on Cushoning our pension pot… Bryn Davies on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Bryn Davies on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Gerry Francis on Want to live longer? Get a pen… ConKeating on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Ping but no pong… on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Bob Compton on Codes and the Interim Consulta… Peter D Beattie on The grave threat to our hospit… Robert on 5 ways to stay happy on a lock… Tim Simpson on Pension Playpen to relaunch as… ConKeating on DWP frees up workplace pension… Victoria Hampton on Where’s best to build my… John Roberts on How Soon Will We See the Benef… ian layton on Where’s best to build my…
- From Lloyds Bank to Cushon – same message -page- blog!
- Cushoning our pension pot’s impact on the planet
- Ping but no pong – we have a Pension Schemes Act ready to go!
- Codes and the Interim Consultation Response – Con Keating watches them spinning out of Control
- DB transfers;- we understand the crime – but not the causes of crime.
- Well done Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) Guy Opperman @rosaltmann Sharon Bowles and the many others who hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- From Lloyds Bank to Cushon - same message -page- blog! henrytapper.com/2021/01/21/fro… @Maria_N_Doyle sounds like you're not alone!Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- From Lloyds Bank to Cushon – same message -page-@blog! henrytapper.com/2021/01/21/fro…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- Cushoning our pension pot's impact on the planet henrytapper.com/2021/01/21/cus… Speed and direction matter- @WeAreCushon i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Dennis Leech
Prem Sikka, too, is an appointment to be welcomed as strengthening the Lords pensions team. Read his monograph from 2006, “Pensions crisis a failure of public policymaking”, https://t.co/xBHu7dgVKJ. Chapter 2: THE PENSIONS CRISIS: FACT AND FICTION explains the valuation and… … Continue reading
News has come in that the University Superannuation Scheme (USS) is going to press ahead with a valuation of its assets and liabilities as at the 31st March 2020. It reasons for it in a public statement. I had … Continue reading
Professor Dennis Leech is Emeritus Professor of Economics at Warwick University. This week has seen the University Employers threaten to withdraw sponsorship for future DB accrual, the University Union announce intended strike action and the DWP Select Committee ask fundamental questions about … Continue reading
The changes to the USS that UUK proposed on Friday will substantially alter the nature of academic employment in the Pre-92 universities and will damage higher education irrevocably. They will mean academic salaries having to rise substantially to attract the … Continue reading
Something out of nothing Two distantly related matter are troubling me this morning. The first is the ownership of intellectual property and the second the ownership of a shower cubicle. Let me talk about the shower cubicle first. I was … Continue reading
Following on from yesterday’s blog from Hilary Salt, here are some interesting thoughts from Dennis Leech, Professor Emeritus of Economics, University of Warwick You can contact Dennis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org The chief economist of the Bank of England, Andy Haldane, … Continue reading