Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
Richard Bryan on The rotten boroughs of the Isi… Martin Evans on Why are university staff going… bobchampion on A good day for pensions, a goo… John Mather on A good day for pensions, a goo… henry tapper on As Universities prepare for a… ReservoirDon who wis… on As Universities prepare for a… Fear is bad, but so… on FEAR+FRAUD. Does Geneva= Gibra… henry tapper on Why are university staff going… Eugen Neagu on The Earth isn’t flat. How cont… henry tapper on “The Ship has sailed… henry tapper on Contingent charging will sink… Ruth Gilbert, Insuri… on HMRC and FCA complicit in the… JAMES GLASHEEN on Contingent charging will sink… Helen on Why are university staff going… Paul Brunger (@Inter… on “The Ship has sailed…
- Could this letter have opened the lecture- room door to a pension settlement?
- Royal Mail CDC – proof of concept or the real deal?
- The rotten boroughs of the Isis and the Fens – Mike Otsuka
- A good day for pensions, a good day for the DC upgrade.
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- @bspsmembers missus making me watch news at 10 insteadRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The rotten boroughs of the Isis and the Fens – Mike Otsuka lnkd.in/ezR76eDRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The FCA can excel; the “non-workplace pension” paper’s a model of its kind henrytapper.com/2018/02/04/the… https://t.co/fPDVeUdquERestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- The FCA can excel; the “non-workplace pension” paper’s a model of its kind henrytapper.com/2018/02/04/the… https://t.co/mN2jtRPetkRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
- I still want to be paid when I retire! henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/i-s… https://t.co/Yj9htZ07YGRestoring confidence in pensions 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: Consultants
I’m listening to Bruce Springsteen – “no retreat, baby no surrender” A useful note about “the consolidation opportunity” sits in my inbox. It’s from Con Keating who had been studying the ONS data on how pension schemes invest their money. He … Continue reading
A new twist to the Pension Transfer Debate has been introduced by Willis Towers Watson (WTW) at a seminar last Tuesday at their London offices. At the event, consultants reported a ripple effect caused by the surge in members transferring out. WTW … Continue reading
In a significant interview with the FT, Michael Higgins, former chair of the Pension Regulator and chair of a £12bn pension trust argues that valuing pension liabilities using the gilt yield is leading to a …. “significant misallocation of resources — … Continue reading
After the ruck created by articles in the FT and the Daily Express, I’ve heard several pension experts tell me that if we did not have employer contributions, all the issues around net-pay and relief at source would go away. … Continue reading
The DWP has now presented the draft bill that will enable Defined Ambition pensions to be set up, probably from this time in 2016. While lawyers pour over the clauses, it’s worth considering the responses the Government received to the ideas … Continue reading