Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes @GuyOpperman Perhaps they represent the gold standard to which smaller schemes aspire?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 18 minutes ago
- It is important that there is clear guidance from the Pensions Regulator on what is best practice in this area. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 24 minutes ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who… It is important that there is clear gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 25 minutes ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who…Restoring confidence in pensions 27 minutes ago
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: State Pension Age
This article is important. We urge people to save for retirement but for many people retirement is already here and things are going to be tough as the economic impact of the pandemic hits us all. So it’s good to … Continue reading
There had to be a point for Ian Duncan Smith running a summer scare story around pushing the state pension age to 75. We have just been through a lengthy consultation and review of the state pension age. It culminated … Continue reading
The press release demonstrating how ignorant the public are about their retirement income is an instant crowd pleaser, guaranteed to get a place on the website of our trade press. Here’s an example. Same story, slightly different headlines. Here’s the text … Continue reading
For many of us, men retire at 65 and women at 60, that was hard coded into our learning like the multiplication tables and it’s clearly quite hard to unlearn. Steve Bee makes a good point on twitter "When is … Continue reading
Mutatis mutandis, is a phrase meaning “once the necessary changes have been made”. It is the optimist’s assumption that order will prevail, even where chaos currently reigns. When awaiting execution, the poet Ezra Pound was kept in a cell … Continue reading
Over the next few days there will be plenty of debate on this question , prompted by the “monstrous regiment of women”, now nearly 100,000, who have signed the “Women Against State Pension Increase” or “WASPI” petition. We are due a … Continue reading