Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested
- Whatever happened to the portable personal pension?
- Can pensions impact for good? They’ve no choice but to.
- The politics of personal pensions and pension freedoms
- Pension Wise is not on the consumer front line- it’s not even on the sideline.
- The @thefca and @TPRgovuk talk about value for savers, but there's value for spenders to think about too! thx to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- Massive withdrawals from DC pots – one in three women taking cash at 55 via corporate-adviser.com/massive-withdr… So who is talki… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… via @henryhtapperRestoring confidence in pensions 6 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r… The timeframes for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
- A roadmap that would fundamentally change the way our money is invested henrytapper.com/2021/09/27/a-r…Restoring confidence in pensions 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: Julius Pursaill
Dear Playpen member, you are cordially invited to our next coffee morning on Tuesday 21st September at 10:30am All Star, Julius Pursaill (who has oversight on over £200 Bn in Assets) will be discussing climate investing and private markets. Jonathan … Continue reading
I’m pleased that Julius Pursail has commented on my post on lifestyling. He’s someone who cares a lot about member outcomes. He’s made it clear in Professional Pensions that he wants the trust he advises – Cushon – to do … Continue reading
No sooner have I published a blog announcing that AgeWage is embarking on research on how lifestyle has actually done, than I read a post in Professional Pensions from Julius Pursaill explaining how a master trust he advises is going … Continue reading
Today is a big day for funds disclosure in the UK. It is the day hands to the FCA, the template created by the Institutional Disclosure Working Group. This template will facilitate the collection of data on the costs and charges … Continue reading