Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
Peter D Beattie on Maintenance payments are not a… Tim Simpson on How vaccines are delivered… nadinecharlton78 on Maintenance payments are not a… Peter D Beattie on Maintenance payments are not a… Kate upcraft on Maintenance payments are not a… John Mather on Are we “too old –… Tim Simpson on Are we “too old –… Brian G on Can the private sector be trus… Manita Khuller on Compassion for the pension lib… DaveC on Are we “too old –… Can the private sect… on A Living Pension! What would i… Brian G on Some thoughts for IGCs and Pro… henry tapper on Action is urgently needed on t… Baroness Ros Altmann on Action is urgently needed on t… John Mather on Some thoughts for IGCs and Pro…
- How vaccines are delivered – expert questions – expert answers.
- Maintenance payments are not a benefit, they are a carer’s and a child’s right
- “Assumptions are dangerous” – Bromwich on USS
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- “Assumptions are dangerous” – Bromwich on USS henrytapper.com/2021/01/27/ass…Restoring confidence in pensions 9 hours ago
- @HigherEdActuary @TheActuaryMag @MikeOtsuka @pickfos I am sure he will be his usual even- handed self- I look forwa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- @RButcherptl @JosephineCumbo How about scrapping fast track for DB so that corporates can properly sponsor DC workplace pensions!Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- @HelloMcQueen @JosephineCumbo Or switch to CDC as the way to turn pots back into pensions?Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
- @HigherEdActuary @TheActuaryMag @MikeOtsuka @pickfos I wonder what John’s answers to these questions will be.Restoring confidence in pensions 11 hours ago
Tag Archives: Chair statement
It’s an interesting time right now for those involved in DC regulation. This blog suggests that if we can find a single definition of value for money that is acceptable to TPR and FCA, then we can massively simplify DC … Continue reading
Baroness Bennett, Stedman-Scott and Altmann – getting things done Every year occupational pensions schemes are required to publish reports that nobody reads. Clearly this is unsatisfactory and we could go two ways Stop writing the reports (would anyone notice?) … Continue reading
Zurich’s IGC Chair Statement was published 18th March, nearly three weeks before the publication of this blog. You can find it by going here https://www.zurich.co.uk/en/about-us/media-centre/life-news/2016/independent-governance-committee-publishes-its-first-report. Navigate through the press release and you get another page of corporate waffle https://www.zurich.co.uk/en/about-us/independent-governance-committee and finally at … Continue reading