Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via EmailJoin 10,538 other subscribers
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Ros Altmann – “are small pension pots really for your 80s and 90’s?”
- Spending your pension pot should not be a guilt trip;- it should make you happy!
- Millions may have small pots, but thank God they have!
- Con Keating and Iain Clacher appalled by DWP’s proposed Funding Regulations
- Cost of living, pensions and some difficulties
- @rosaltmann , be pragmatic! For most people of modest means, self-sufficiency is beyond them. Saving for retirement… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 14 minutes ago
- Ros Altmann - "are small pension pots really for your 80s and 90's?" henrytapper.com/2022/08/11/ros… @rosaltmann Be pragma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 16 minutes ago
- Ros Altmann – “are pension pots insuring against living too long – or a means to pay the bills?” henrytapper.com/2022/08/11/ros…Restoring confidence in pensions 32 minutes ago
- @AdrianBoulding Amused by Serena William "evolving out of tennis into retirement". This article is suggesting cost… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Last night https://t.co/p7QECihIliRestoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: litigation
It is important that employers take time to consider the various pension options before choosing a pension scheme for their employees. A lack of care or thought when making critical pension decisions may have a negative effect on employers in the future. … Continue reading
James Greer of Old Mutual is reminding financial advisors that there’s a risk of advising clients to stay put and not take a DB Transfer Value. Our data suggests that only about 15% of transfer values applied for are taken … Continue reading