Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
John Mather on The Money and Pensions Service… con Keating on If we change to Private Market… henry tapper on ‘Normal service will be resume… kate upcraft on ‘Normal service will be resume… ‘Normal service will… on “My pension stole my ben… Richard Chilton on “My pension stole my ben… ian layton on “My pension stole my ben… Phil Castle on I’ve lost my pension pot… Sarah parsons on What’s that coming over… bob compton on Making sense of value and mone… Derek Scott on Making sense of value and mone… Robert Davies on What should you do about pensi… Pension togetherness… on Sean Breslin – rest in p… henry tapper on Eri-tation ; time to come clea… bob compton on Eri-tation ; time to come clea…
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so.
- Should we have a say over the voting of our shares?
- If we change to Private Markets then Private Markets must change too!
- Come for coffee with Julius and Tumelo; 10.30 this morning!
- Reappointed Pensions Minister tweets his agenda
- @OpenMoney_ajm @SippySlicker the 75% came from Stephen Timms but there seemed general consent that a Pension Wise m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess - and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the… The MPs should lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- The Money and Pensions Service is in a mess – and it needs to be told so. henrytapper.com/2021/09/23/the…Restoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- Pension Dashboard's Data Availability Point will be announced after the laying of regs. in April 2023. Chris Currie… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 23 hours ago
Tag Archives: Stephen Timms
This session of the Work and Pension Committee’s taking of oral evidence was a game of two halves. In the first half, David Fairs and Sarah Pritchard had a reasoned debate with selected MPs on how people could expect to … Continue reading
Michael Clark, as usual is on the money Nest sees CDC-style offering as ‘potential option’ for retirees https://t.co/6dMlEDDrwV Well it’s a start. CDC is a very real option and should be seen as such by other DC schemes/master trusts — … Continue reading
Gareth Morgan has written to us via linked in to remind us his submission to the Work and Pensions Select Committee is now public . You can read it in full here bit.ly/3d9PpyW There were 54 written submissions but only … Continue reading
I’m returning to the questions put to us by the Work and Pensions Select Committee. The call for evidence has closed but the questions remain just as relevant. One question , chair Stephen Timms is putting to us is Including … Continue reading
The Work and Pensions Select Committee have asked ten big questions about how the pension freedoms are working. If the collective answer is that the pension freedoms are working badly, then there are further questions to be asked like … Continue reading
These are ten big questions facing pension professionals and its public today. They are the questions in the Work and Pensions Select Committee’s inquiry into the Pension Freedoms and they are worth your consideration. They concern the decisions we … Continue reading
The ABI want us to consider pension dashboards as a means to consolidate small pots Imperative for any solution … is for government to prioritise delivery of commercial and non-commercial pensions dashboards to spur pension scheme members to consolidate … Continue reading
I was pleased to read Margaret Snowden’s measured call for an amnesty for those scammed through pension liberation schemes , commonly sold in the early years of this century. The evidence appears as part of the inquiry into pension scams … Continue reading
BREAKING: Stephen Timms, the work & pensions select committee chair, is to push for DB schemes to be able to pause transfers to reduce the risk of savers being hit by scams. Mr Timms plans to table an ammendment to … Continue reading
The PLSA are on the money here. The General Levy will end up being paid for by ordinary savers of large workplace pensions . NEST has 7.5m of them, Peoples Pension has 4.5m NOW has 2m of them , Smart … Continue reading