Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised.
- The value of Ellie Kime’s pension saving
- Vaxxing the unvaxxed – top tips from revolutionary actuaries!
- Nick Smith MP is right – the British Steel pension transfers are a special case.
- Here they grow again – Cushon buys Creative – Pension Bee doubles assets in a year!
- We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within the scope of auto-enrolment. If we do, then we are going to find the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You'd be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik… We are looking to bring 18-22 year olds within th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Tik-Tok for pensions? You’d be surprised. henrytapper.com/2022/01/23/tik…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- Keep saving Ellie Kime and up your rates when you can- you’re not saving enough but you know that! You know the imp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: QE
This blog is in response to Ros Altmann’s comments on Mark Fawcett’s “new bargain”. It is good that this discussion is happening, though my thoughts are amateur and are driven by opinion rather than a deep understanding of private markets. … Continue reading
In an article in FTfm this morning , Guillaume Prache, MD of Better Finance (a EU wide organisation representing savers) claims that EU Governments have deliberately chosen to sacrifice the financial security of pension savers in favour of artificial … Continue reading
George Cooper has just produced an article, re-published here, which I very much enjoy. I’m not the only one. Every #USS member should read @FixingEconomics‘s “Reckless Prudence: How to break a pension system” (link). Some quotes and comments in the … Continue reading
I am with Nigel Wilson on this “QE was designed by the rich for the rich; it drove up the price of assets rather than creating new ones and there has never been so much money available as today”, It’s … Continue reading