Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots?
- “Further and faster”- the white heat of pension consolidation.
- Small DC schemes must be guided by data – not self interest.
- Covid lessons for the UK from Taiwan and South Korea-Gordon Woo
- It’s been a “long day coming”- and a change is going to come
- @JohnRalfe1 @FinancialTimes @GuyOpperman Perhaps they represent the gold standard to which smaller schemes aspire?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 19 minutes ago
- It is important that there is clear guidance from the Pensions Regulator on what is best practice in this area. Thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 25 minutes ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who… It is important that there is clear gui… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 26 minutes ago
- Who picks up the cost of consolidating member pots? henrytapper.com/2021/06/23/who…Restoring confidence in pensions 28 minutes ago
- @JosephineCumbo The new pension scheme stands to benefit from the increased AUM and should ensure that the member's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: Biden
What do George Osborne and Donald Trump have in common? DISRUPTION – that’s what. Disruption happens when a system has fallen into a state where it is no longer functioning for the people it serves. It would seem that the … Continue reading
I haven’t commented on the American presidential poll as information and misinformation have been so generally available. What I have posted are the odds surrounding the relative chances of the two candidates, the result has not been in doubt for … Continue reading
Biden is going to win the US presidency and he’s going to win the popular vote by a landslide. All this talk of Trump’s is just talk. The markets know, the papers and the BBC are just stringing out the … Continue reading