Find what you need to know
Follow Blog via Email
here’s what you’ve been saying
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad?
- Are we “too old – too fat” – or are we just not managing Covid too well?
- Can the private sector be trusted to pay us a “living pension”?
- Action is urgently needed on the net pay pension issue
- Some thoughts for IGCs and Providers on investment pathways.
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube sounds nice!Restoring confidence in pensions 16 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube looking forwardsRestoring confidence in pensions 18 hours ago
- @torfinancialdav @YouTube Off to Smithfield market now!Restoring confidence in pensions 20 hours ago
- We need to return to a default pension solution. At Tata, the default could and should have been the PPF, for peopl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Restoring confidence in pensions 20 hours ago
- Moral hazard and the “compo culture”- must good pay for bad? henrytapper.com/2021/01/26/mor…Restoring confidence in pensions 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: women
I’m in the unusual position of being in a long term partnership with a lady who earns more than me and knows a lot more about pensions than I do. I wish it wasn’t so unusual but the sad … Continue reading
One of the main ways women are penalised in pensions is by net pay schemes. These stop 1.2m low-paid workers (around 800,000 women) claiming tax relief worth around £72m a year. This is an issue easily solved by @HMRCgovuk – … Continue reading
John Knox and Jolyon Maugham clearly share similar views on women. Just attended v. high-class round table – senior Tory MPs, Ministers – “marred” by all the noise @WASPI_Campaign is making outside. #CPC17 — Jo Maugham QC (@JolyonMaugham) October … Continue reading
The wonderful series “the women’s cricket world cup” , culminated in a sell-out thriller at Lords on Sunday. It even had the Tapper family turning off the golf! Back in the day, I liked to listen to the Au Pairs … Continue reading
Here’s Theresa May talking at PMQ of the triple lock in the past tense. It wasn’t just a female prime minister in that photo, four out of five ministers on the front bench were female. Parliament is making the transition … Continue reading
I went to a talk yesterday from the CBI’s Carolyn Fairbairn. It was a lot more optimistic on business prospects than I’d expected (having heard her gnashing her teeth following the referendum). To be fair, she was saying then that … Continue reading