Find what you need to know
here’s what you’ve been saying
- As Universities prepare for a strike, teachers try to limit the damage
- The role of Cambridge Colleges in the University teacher’s strike
- Why insurance isn’t always right.
- Why are university staff going on strike?
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission
- @PensionWonk This is true , but wouldn't you rather have more out of what you put in - all the same?Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @PensionWonk @alexwarna_pe there are examples where something similar to CDC worked in the UK, -not that far from t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 2 hours ago
- @alexwarna_pe 142,000 postal workers chose CDC over a Christmas strike? A number of large DC occ schemes are lookin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Restoring confidence in pensions 3 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/I3qgetX6OCRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
- “The Ship has sailed” – Con Keating on the Society of Pension Professionals CDC submission henrytapper.com/2018/02/18/the… https://t.co/0oieciakKXRestoring confidence in pensions 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: Value at risk
Thanks to those brave souls who braved “Southern”, the tube strike and filthy weather to attend yesterday’s lunch which asked “has LDI had its day?”. One answer to that question was clear, I learnt that the top performing asset class … Continue reading
The conventional approach to pension scheme asset management has been a powerful instrument of mis–education. Consultants and trustees are taught about matching assets to liabilities, the use of standard deviation and the Brinson axiom. They may be told something about … Continue reading